PDA

View Full Version : Confused and worried....please help

sjoynu
14th August 2011, 11:24
Hello everyone...Im steph...i am married to a british citizen and now in the uk through a fiance visa....which expires August 15,2011...
I sent my application FLR(m) by post to durham on August 5,2011 and got a reply letter from UKBA confirming they got my application....On August 10,2011 ,I receive a letter again from UKBA for an appointment for biometric.....I already booked my apoinment and will go in Liverpool for biometric....
My questions is by this sending me letter for biometric is there a chance that i will get my spouse visa????
What will happen next after i already have taken my biometric?

please i need to know what happen next...really worried if i will get my spouse visa.....:doh:doh:)

KeithD
14th August 2011, 11:41
It's usually best to pay the extra and get it all done in one day it saves any worry. However as the UKBA have your application it'll be fine.

Terpe
14th August 2011, 11:48
sjoynu,

Firstly, just relax and don't get concerned about your FLR.
However long it takes UKBA to issue your FLR you will still have the same VISA status.
This will apply even though your fiancee visa may expire. It's not a problem as they already have your FLR application.

The issue of your FLR is usually more of a formality than a new application. It's very rare for the FLR to be refused or to cause any issues.
The biometric is needed before any FLR can be issued.

My guess is that your FLR will be in your hands pretty soon after you have completed your biometric.

Just take time out to enjoy our summer weather:Erm::D
Your visa is nearly done.
Take care.