PDA

View Full Version : Tour to Scotland

JAMZ
14th August 2011, 21:15
Hi Everyone!

My family and I would like to visit Scotland next week. We will be coming from Belfast after the London trip.

We want to visit either Chivas Regal Distillery or Johnnie Walker Distillery but I do not know if either of these two is near Glasgow or Scotland. In Belfast, they have a coach tour where Bushmills Distillery is included in the whole day tour.

We want also to visit Edinburgh. Please can you give me some advice which is cost-effective as we will be travelling with our 7-year old child. We would like to try the Stena Line Ferry but I do not really know if it's the best idea. It's cheaper though and my daughter has not ridden a ship so it adds up to the experience too.

Any suggestions on where in Edinburgh to go to where my child will enjoy too?

Hope to receive some comments, thank you!

Steve.r
14th August 2011, 21:18
A quick internet search for the places you like to go will tell you where they are I am sure. :Erm: But we have several members from Scotland who might be able to give you more personal guidence. :)

JAMZ
14th August 2011, 22:05
Yeah, actually I mean comments from people who know Scotland more is my primary goal why I have posted a message here, sorry for the confusion and for not being clear. :-) and I am sure I may receive comments here from them with useful pointers... Thank you!

Gie
14th August 2011, 23:08
Jamz!!!! is that really you?:yikes::yikes: hey, long time no hear! I left you a message to YM but you're not responding...so your family is now here in the UK? hope to catch up with u!:Wave: