PDA

View Full Version : Girl found hacked to pieces in Samar

Maria B
18th August 2011, 11:51
oh no...:NoNo::omg:

MANILA, Philippines – The mutilated body of a girl was found by authorities in Guiuan, Eastern Samar on Wednesday, 14 days after the girl was reportedly missing.

The victim’s mother, Maribel Abucejo, suspects that his live-in partner Ronald Macahig killed and chopped her daughter’s body into pieces.

Abucejo said Macahig acted in vengeance because of their separation.

Abucejo told authorities that Macahig abducted her daughter on August 3.

On August 4, Abucejo said Macahig threatened to kill her daughter if Abucejo refused to meet with him.

Police found the mutilated body of Abucejo’s daughter on Wednesday, a few meters away from Macahig’s home in Sitio Nasa, Barangay Lupok, Guiuan, Eastern Samar.

Both of her arms were missing.

Authorities have yet to determine if the victim was hacked to pieces by the suspect.

Investigators are looking into the possibility that her body parts may have been bitten off by animals.

The suspect is detained at the Guiuan District Jail. -- Report from Geron Ponferrada, ABS-CBN Tacloban

Alona
18th August 2011, 12:19
:yikes:

Maria B
18th August 2011, 12:21
:NoNo:guess this is another jealousy story...:cwm3:

joebloggs
18th August 2011, 13:07
:NoNo:guess this is another jealousy story...:cwm3:

not jealousy, but an act of evil by one sick :censored:, how can anyone do that to a child :NoNo:

Maria B
18th August 2011, 13:12
but an act of evil by one sick :censored:,:NoNo:

guess u are right...demented:angry:

sweetnote143
27th August 2011, 12:06
:yikes: that's pretty close to my town....geez, if I didnt read this post I wouldnt know about this....for a beautiful place, that's a horror thing to happen....the guy sure is a wacko....what a tragic fate

Tawi2
27th August 2011, 12:18
Running amok?All his rage focused on the child :Erm: Theres just been a chinese lady announced online she was going to kill her child.......Then she did,pure evil in this world,and mental health problems.

Maria B
27th August 2011, 12:23
:NoNo:mental health problems in 'Pinas is due to depression & the government didn't promote such program at least awareness where to consult for any symptoms/guidelines....

Tawi2
27th August 2011, 12:37
mental health problems in 'Pinas is due to depression & the government didn't promote such program at least awareness where to consult for any symptoms/guidelines....
There used to be a severely disturbed ragged wretched guy hung around near Junquera street,I used to see him often,he was feral and covered in dirt living on the streets,the last time I ever saw him he was just sitting on a pevement almost naked rocking back and forth :NoNo:

sweetnote143
27th August 2011, 12:41
hunger mostly drive people to insanity here in Phils, if not lack of nutrition.....depression too and I think cases of depression is increasing and I dont think the government is doing something about it.....sad

Tawi2
27th August 2011, 12:44
As someone posted yesterday,what cant you like without,I answered...................Hope!

Maria B
27th August 2011, 12:45
:NoNo: tsk tsk...if we are talking about the same person, this is the person who had a drug background problem. When I worked at DSWD, I asked why is it that the gov't will have time to pick up those snatchers during Sinulog event (for tourist safety) & not this person...They said he got family but the family just ignored him coz he goes wild if they keep him at thome and the gov't have rules to follow:rolleyes::rolleyes:. oh :NoNo:

sweetnote143
27th August 2011, 12:53
and I wonder what are those rules they follow? isnt it funny how gov't officials always quote the rules/laws when asked for solutions to increasing problems...dahil ganito, dahil ganyan....blahh blahh...and yet they're the first to break and bend laws to their liking :NoNo: .....may not like the government but just as Tawi said 'hope' is something we cant live without...hope for a better government, hope for a better life....hope keeps people walking abreast, looking forward to a better future despite the sad fate we are in now

Maria B
27th August 2011, 12:57
hunger mostly drive people to insanity here in Phils, if not lack of nutrition.....depression too and I think cases of depression is increasing and I dont think the government is doing something about it.....sad

:xxgrinning--00xx3: sweetnote. When I arrive in the UK I was totally shocked & with the big difference. Yes I agree it's expensive here with the taxes & high standard of liviing but u can see a lot of supports that u can count on. I worked with dementia, mentally ill & at the forensic ward & they are so lucky here that they have this kind of program. Families/ Relatives can just check on nhs or other support online if they want to know more about their loved ones illnesses & whom to contact to. On the other hand, our parents in Pinas are also blessed having family around to talk to & they are well taken cared of...while in here, only a few family remembers to visit them:NoNo: oh yes, they visit them, asking for something & that's it. :cwm3:

Maria B
27th August 2011, 13:10
hope for a better government, hope for a better life....hope keeps people walking abreast, looking forward to a better future despite the sad fate we are in now

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetnote143
28th August 2011, 12:13
I guess Maria that's what we called 'we cant have the best of both worlds'....:icon_lol: