PDA

View Full Version : Hailstorm surprises Baguio residents

Maria B
18th August 2011, 12:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4fYeld1Gzc

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?height=340&video_pcode=hlOGg6m6JyJMmZbIDpGvDvbN9FHp&deepLinkEmbedCode=10cnFxMjqDU9yaA_yjl6JFgX66s7aPdY&width=510&embedCode=10cnFxMjqDU9yaA_yjl6JFgX66s7aPdY"></script>

Baguio residents were surprised after a hailstorm hit the city around 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Umagang Kay Ganda, ABS-CBN, August 18, 2011

joebloggs
18th August 2011, 13:10
wouldn't surprise me, that place is colder than here :freezin:

Maria B
18th August 2011, 13:16
:D mostly pinoy loves the view of it... :Rasp:

joebloggs
18th August 2011, 13:24
i'm glad i took my jacket with me to the phils :rolleyes:

cold and rain, i can get that in the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
18th August 2011, 13:44
:Hellooo::icon_lol: just like my husband's first second visits in Pinas...its june & july (rainy season) & he always pops his head out the window & said "oh please, don't rain...feels like I'm still in the UK" :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
18th August 2011, 14:21
Yes, :rolleyes: ... I've heard Baguio tends to be cooler than most places in the Phils; even so ... :yikes:!

Moy
18th August 2011, 14:34
:D mostly pinoy loves the view of it... :Rasp:

the only thing that i dont like in baguio is the road(way) going on that city:doh:D

skydipper
18th August 2011, 15:10
Baguio is cold yes but that was during the "ber" season though there are some parts of Baguio that are very cold... it's actually getting hotter especially on daytime during summer...

I would suggest you visit Sagada, it's even cooler and you will freeze just by touching the very cold water, not to mention, there are many beautiful spots to visit in Sagada...

skydipper
18th August 2011, 15:12
the only thing that i dont like in baguio is the road(way) going on that city:doh:D

indeed, it's best to pass through Marcos Highway the next time you visit Baguio... The road is better... :)

skydipper
18th August 2011, 15:14
Yes, :rolleyes: ... I've heard Baguio tends to be cooler than most places in the Phils; even so ... :yikes:!

Baguio is cold yes but that was during the "ber" season though there are some parts of Baguio that are very cold... it's actually getting hotter especially on daytime during summer...

I would suggest you visit Sagada, it's even cooler and you will freeze just by touching the very cold water, not to mention, there are many beautiful spots to visit in Sagada...

Arthur Little
18th August 2011, 15:46
Hmm :rolleyes: ... sounds like the temperatures would suit me just fine - in EITHER of the two seasons.