PDA

View Full Version : Kumusta!

desiderata_78
22nd August 2011, 00:35
Hello everyone :)! I am a new member of this forum. I can see that members of this community are friendly and I find the posts informative.

I am single but is talking to a nice guy I met online. And hopefully things will work out great for us. I want to know more about his culture and how things are going to be if we will be together. :)

Thank you very much and hoping to chat with you guys!

:D

imagine
22nd August 2011, 00:53
hi desiderata, :Wave:a warm welcome to you, actualy i think just by reading and joining in some of the threads you will learn a lot about uk culture, especialy humour :icon_lol:

Farmerg
22nd August 2011, 01:37
:Hellooo::Wave:

Arthur Little
22nd August 2011, 01:42
Hello everyone :)! I am a new member of this forum. I can see that members of this community are friendly and I find the posts informative.

I am single but is talking to a nice guy I met online. And hopefully things will work out great for us. I want to know more about his culture and how things are going to be if we will be together. :)

Thank you very much and hoping to chat with you guys!

:D

Hello, Des ... :welcomex: here; :thankyou: for your kind compliments, and all the very best with your burgeoning relationship. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

desiderata_78
22nd August 2011, 05:39
Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Appreciate all the kind words. :)

alanp
22nd August 2011, 06:01
Hello and welcome to this friendly forum :Hellooo::Hellooo:

febmary
22nd August 2011, 08:03
Your name is related to the poem "desiderata" Go placidly, amid the noise and the haste.and remember what peace there may be in silence.

I can just recall my 2nd year high school teacher, she let us memorized the whole poem:omg::omg::omg:

Anyway, Welcome to the forum!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Maria B
22nd August 2011, 08:34
:Hellooo:hello Desiderata. Welcome.:Wave:

desiderata_78
22nd August 2011, 11:18
Your name is related to the poem "desiderata" Go placidly, amid the noise and the haste.and remember what peace there may be in silence.

I can just recall my 2nd year high school teacher, she let us memorized the whole poem:omg::omg::omg:

Anyway, Welcome to the forum!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Yes, my name is inspired by the poem "desiderata".. I almost forgot the poem until Philip reminded me of it. :) Thanks for the welcome febmary and also to Maria B :)

lastlid
22nd August 2011, 12:57
And you ladies have to sit the English too? Amazing. Better understanding of English than many brits..... :)

aug06_2006
22nd August 2011, 13:34
Hello des,welcome to the friendly n useful forum.

desiderata_78
22nd August 2011, 14:26
Thank you aug.. :)

I will definitely have a wonderful stay here. :D

worthingmale
22nd August 2011, 21:20
hello and welcome :)

alanmf1
22nd August 2011, 22:22
Hello & Welcome to the Forum:xxgrinning--00xx3: