PDA

View Full Version : Proper document arrangement and letters before submission

brokenpieces
24th August 2011, 09:26
PROPER DOCUMENT ARRANGEMENT AND LETTERS BEFORE SUBMISSION

Hello guys me again:Wave: me me me:hubbahubba::icon_lol:

I wanna know specially for those who made submission in the past and were granted/approved:Hellooo:

How to arrange the document properly and where to put all the letters?

Does the letter needs to be in front of the document you are explaining with?

Can I put sticky notes on the documents to indicate and explain what that is and provide details why is it like that... or blah blah

If I have letters, like my letter to explain my docs, then my husband will have a letter as well for support and explanation to other docs and his support ... then if I have another letter from my aunt who's been helping .... where should I put those? should they be all together or should I put the letters to designated place in front of the documents the letters explains?

is sticky notes ok?

what about the pictures? how would the CFO when it was taken? my picture doesn't have a date on the picture itself.. should I put it to bond paper and then put a description below where and when was it taken? what's the occasion?

what about the chat / emails it doesn't have my complete name on it but just my chat and email nicknames .... and I wonder how many should I submit :Hellooo: if am gonna submit all that I still have before I formatted my pc :hubbahubba: then there will be like 100 pages hahahahaha ...... and about the skype calls they changed their format now they don't show the calls separately now and when I copy and paste it to word it turns black that looks like it can just be typed... should I just print screen every window and scroll down? wahhhh too many inks will be needed :hubbahubba::icon_lol:

I am not going to submit in any minute :hubbahubba:
I just wanna know in advance so I can start preparing :Rasp:

so any suggestions? help help help :olddude::icon_sorry:

brokenpieces
24th August 2011, 09:27
oh and by the way in addition.. how should the letter be? should it be formal? like business letter style :D:Erm::icon_lol: