PDA

View Full Version : Forthcoming marriage

toging
27th August 2011, 03:46
Hi just wanted to share my happy moment with u guys.Sent my annulment and decree papers together with the marriage application to my fiancee and he brought it to the registry office to book our wedding (November 14) and after 2 days we got a confirmation that my papers had been approved from the head office and everything is in order:Jump:...and we hope that having a marriage confirmation will be a BIG help for me for my application soon...our target date to lodge my application is in mid sep. we are just waiting for the Bank statements and some few documents...i would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL the people in this site especially to those who answered to all the questions that i posted...ive learned a lot from here,even just reading to older posts it gave me a lot of ideas and its brill.....

sweetnote143
27th August 2011, 03:58
:xxgrinning--00xx3: that's good to hear....goodluck to you two and God bless....wish you both lifetime happiness together :Hellooo:

toging
27th August 2011, 04:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3: that's good to hear....goodluck to you two and God bless....wish you both lifetime happiness together :Hellooo:

tnx:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
27th August 2011, 08:32
:Hellooo:toging...happy to hear about your good news...Bless you!:Wave:

Terpe
27th August 2011, 10:45
Hi just wanted to share my happy moment with u guys.Sent my annulment and decree papers together with the marriage application to my fiancee and he brought it to the registry office to book our wedding (November 14) and after 2 days we got a confirmation that my papers had been approved from the head office and everything is in order:Jump:...and we hope that having a marriage confirmation will be a BIG help for me for my application soon...our target date to lodge my application is in mid sep. we are just waiting for the Bank statements and some few documents...i would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL the people in this site especially to those who answered to all the questions that i posted...ive learned a lot from here,even just reading to older posts it gave me a lot of ideas and its brill.....

Sounds like all is good to go :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just stay focussed, double check everything against requirements and try to stay calm during the waiting time :rolleyes:

toging
31st August 2011, 14:54
thanks terpe!!!yeah my fiancee always remind me of being calm,i think its just a woman's thing (to worry for nothing):icon_lol:...

scott&ligaya
31st August 2011, 15:14
i think its just a woman's thing (to worry for nothing):icon_lol:..

nah us men do that as well :doh

toging
1st September 2011, 14:18
my fiancee will be posting all the documents that is necessary for my application through DHL and hopefully it will arrive intact....can anyone give me an idea of whats the difference of having a VIP premium lounge and the advantages of using it....thank you in advance!!!

lastlid
1st September 2011, 14:49
My wife is going to use the premium lounge tomorrow. It is an extra cost (1800) but it does save a long queue. There is a recent thread on it.

My way of thinking is that as she has to get up at 5.30 am for a 2.5 hour journey, lugging a heavy parcel, then it will be nice for her to submit the application in better comfort and relaxed circumstances.

It is also easier to book requiring only 24 hours notice. With a fixed time.

lastlid
1st September 2011, 14:52
Brokenpieces has a thread on it right now....on VIP Premium Lounge

toging
2nd September 2011, 05:27
hi lastlid i just finished submitting their form (VIP) which they sent to me...just like you it was my fiance's idea to use the VIP premium its bec he knew what it would be like to be in a qeue here in phil....anyways good luck for your application!!!!

lastlid
2nd September 2011, 06:47
Oh. Good. Yes, my wife has just finished at VFS. She had a fixed appointment with the premium lounge and she said it was really easy and quick, about 15 minutes inside VFS in all. So I imagine it will be the same for you.....

toging
2nd September 2011, 07:37
good to hear that lastlid...pls keep us updated!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: