PDA

View Full Version : Final Preparations

guyki
29th August 2011, 10:40
well all booked now with Emirates from Brum for 08/09 to collect MJ, just wanted to confirm all thats left for her to travel is the seminar at PRISM and to collect the CFO sticker straight after?

As her visa is only valid from the 15/09,we're planning on completing the seminar on the 13th fingers crossed they'll issue us with the CFO sticker the sameday if not then we'll have to go back

Is there anything else that I've forgotten?

lastlid
29th August 2011, 11:15
Hi Guyki

I would be interested to know how you are doing this? I gather you are flying to meet your good wife in Manila. Is it a case of stepping off the Manila bound flight, then meeting your wife in departures, then flying back to the UK with her? Or will you be stopping over at the Manila end for a day or two?

My problem has been that I have used up 99% of my holiday entitlement which is half the reason I plan to meet my wife halfway.

guyki
29th August 2011, 11:53
:Jump:
Hi Guyki

I would be interested to know how you are doing this? I gather you are flying to meet your good wife in Manila. Is it a case of stepping off the Manila bound flight, then meeting your wife in departures, then flying back to the UK with her? Or will you be stopping over at the Manila end for a day or two?

My problem has been that I have used up 99% of my holiday entitlement which is half the reason I plan to meet my wife halfway.

Hi lastlid,the Manila trip is just too far away to jump off one plane and then straight onto the next :omg:
I will be there for a week as same like u I've exhusted my annual leave with the wedding and all and to me out of respect for my in laws i will spend 2days with them in Mindoro as it will be an emotional time for them as well so i want them to be at peace that their daughter will be safe here in blighty with me before travelling up to Manila with my wife to finalize the seminar & CFO

As i say I'm hoping and praying to achieve all this in 1 week,

Oh yeah good luck with the spouse application on Friday,Im sure in a couple of weeks time you will be celebrating too:Hellooo::Jump:

lastlid
29th August 2011, 12:09
:Jump:

..... out of respect for my in laws i will spend 2days with them in Mindoro as it will be an emotional time for them as well so i want them to be at peace that their daughter will be safe here in blighty with me

I understand. I spent a full week over there in April and 2 weeks in June (plus flying time of course) and i took her family for a couple of trips to Batangas and Laguna so under the circumstances I have done as much as I can do. My wife will have a party before she leaves, so that will help.

Yes. Have a good trip.........and thanks for the best wishes.