PDA

View Full Version : holidays

stevewool
29th August 2011, 14:02
landing in manila jan 3rd staying there till the 8th so we can see the family, then flying out to palawan for a week we think with ems dad and brother, there first trip in a plane , then its back to manila and thats the problem, 15th to the 21st, we think we are going to stay at the marriot the last 5 days but we are open to the plans , its what to do from the 15th , em wants to backpack north for a few days here and there i am fine with that but would hate to be traveling for hours and waiting hours also, love to hire that car for a week and please ourselves but can that happen,love to fly to borocay or bohol just me and em , i need the beach, a view, a wow thing just to wake up and think this is great, any thoughts from anyone would be welcome,

Arthur Little
29th August 2011, 15:18
:) You seem to have things well-planned for the most part, Steve ... and, as far as your spare time is concerned ... :anerikke: ... I'm sure that - since it involves only you and Emma - you'll soon reach a compromise to suit BOTH of you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
29th August 2011, 15:48
Come stay for a night Steve. We'll be there in Bongabon just 4 hours from Manila.

stevewool
29th August 2011, 15:56
you are on our list already steve, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
29th August 2011, 15:57
you are on our list already steve, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

briliant :Jump:

lastlid
29th August 2011, 16:16
http://www.myboracayguide.com/resorts/boracay-hotel-Boracay-Regency-159.html

Try this link or any of the other of many hotels on the island.

Terpe
29th August 2011, 21:17
Steve, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bohol.
It certainly wow'd me.
Yeah, I know there's loads of great places to go, but one step at a time, do some research.
The best beach resorts on Bohol are at least as good as Boracay, the local beach resorts are (in my opinion) 'Naturally' better. (NO not naturist).
There you can see chocolate hills, Tarsiers, have a Loboc river cruise, stand under waterfalls and do zip lining if you want.

Well you did ask :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I did spend some time on Itbayat island (Batanes) which turned out to be my soul-place. But not a place for most people.