PDA

View Full Version : to all those who have submitted your docs for settlement visa...

ann_barnett
1st September 2011, 15:04
How did you arrange the two sets of docs (orig and photocopy)? I mean the order of documents you submitted?

Do we need to use the old checklist which is not available now in new VFS website?

Have you noticed how VFS staff arranged the order of your docs when submitted? Are they using using the old checklist or the order of docs in new guide to settlement docs?

Thank you in advance.... More power and God bless...

Sim11UK
1st September 2011, 22:36
My advice, just put them in an easy to follow order, financial evidence, proof of relationship etc.
We put in paper inserts with headings, to seperate them, but the actual order, I don't know as I wasn't there, when the application was handed in.

I know the stress you are going through, only too well...All the best with your application. Just take your time & things will be right. :)

Arthur Little
2nd September 2011, 02:22
Ann ... if I were you, I'd simply follow the latest guidelines available ... although, as long as you ensure compliance with all the requirements - and the documents are compiled in a neat and tidy fashion - I really shouldn't imagine it'll matter a great deal ... and certainly won't affect the outcome of your application. :NoNo:

May I take this opportunity of wishing you every success. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
2nd September 2011, 02:35
Oh ... I've just remembered that one of the VFS counter staff *checks through everything in front of the applicant ... after he/she is called to the Reception Desk to present his/her papers. Or at least a lady there *DID, when my wife submitted her papers in January 2009. So no worries. :)

toging
2nd September 2011, 05:36
hi ann...i have the same question in my mind too,i got a checklist copy here but dont know if its the latest one...decided to use the VIP premium so that they will be more HELPFULL when it comes to arranging the docs....goodluck for ur application..may i ask when u will be lodging it??

ann_barnett
3rd September 2011, 07:51
hi Ann...goodluck for ur application..may i ask when u will be lodging it??

Hi Toging, if i receive my hubby's papers next week, i will probably lodge it on the following week... and I think i will the follow the order of docs in the new guide to settlement docs as they removed the old checklist which clearly stated that we should follow the order of docs listed on it...

All what i am asking my hubby to scan all the docs that he has so that worst comes to worst that docs will be lost in transit, at least i have soft copy to be printed and submit.. but that's only for worst scenario... As i noticed that two letters of my huby havent gotten in regular mailing so he must use the premium mailing so that we can track the documents once he posts it...

How about you, when will you lodge your docs? Good luck and God bless to all aspiring for visas xxx

ann_barnett
3rd September 2011, 07:53
Thank you Arthur Little for being so helpful to everyone here in the forum...

God bless....

ann_barnett
3rd September 2011, 07:54
Thank you sim11UK... Hopefully i'll be able to lodge my papers in middle of of September....

God bless

\\\ElizaTony///
7th September 2011, 16:08
thank you sim11uk... Hopefully i'll be able to lodge my papers in middle of of september....

God bless

same as me i will lodge my appliction on monday sept 12

ann_barnett
8th September 2011, 01:10

Good luck on your application... Im still waiting for my papers as another problem came in... but i know it will be fixed in time...
God bless...

toging
8th September 2011, 05:54
How did you arrange the two sets of docs (orig and photocopy)? I mean the order of documents you submitted?

Do we need to use the old checklist which is not available now in new VFS website?

Have you noticed how VFS staff arranged the order of your docs when submitted? Are they using using the old checklist or the order of docs in new guide to settlement docs?

Thank you in advance.... More power and God bless...

hi ann, same as you im really worried about the arrangement of docs to be submitted and the best way that i can do is follow the new guidelines and i clip a small note in every batch of my docs and my thought is once i was infront of the VFS staff (VIP) i can easily find it on my folder and just take it out and pull off from the clip,coz i would imagine that it will be a mess if its just piled altogether...hope this will be ok.:Erm:

toging
8th September 2011, 05:57
Hi Toging, if i receive my hubby's papers next week, i will probably lodge it on the following week... and I think i will the follow the order of docs in the new guide to settlement docs as they removed the old checklist which clearly stated that we should follow the order of docs listed on it...

All what i am asking my hubby to scan all the docs that he has so that worst comes to worst that docs will be lost in transit, at least i have soft copy to be printed and submit.. but that's only for worst scenario... As i noticed that two letters of my huby havent gotten in regular mailing so he must use the premium mailing so that we can track the documents once he posts it...

How about you, when will you lodge your docs? Good luck and God bless to all aspiring for visas xxx

i will be lodging mine on sept.15......goodluck to u and to lastlid!!!!

toging
8th September 2011, 05:58

goodluck eliza...hope all of us will have a good result!!!

lastlid
8th September 2011, 06:52
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes. Good Luck to all who are lodging their applications at the moment and coming days....:)

lastlid
8th September 2011, 07:00
I dont actually know the order that our papers were submitted in. I watched my wife put them in order, on Yahoo Messenger cam, but couldnt really see exactly what she was doing. I think she followed the UKBA checklist but am not certain.

ann_barnett
9th September 2011, 00:51
I dont actually know the order that our papers were submitted in. I watched my wife put them in order, on Yahoo Messenger cam, but couldnt really see exactly what she was doing. I think she followed the UKBA checklist but am not certain.

Hello lastlid.. i found the answer on this link...
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/33428-...just-want-to-share-how-to-arrange-our-documents-for-spouse-visa-application....?highlight=how+to+arrange+docs

Thank you for your reply...