PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Wirral!

Tisay
1st September 2011, 21:16
Iīm a 24 year old half German/half Pinay, who has been living in the UK for nearly three years. I was born in Manila and have lived there for the first 2,5 years of my life before moving to Germany with my parents and siblings.
I speak Tagalog but unfortunately donīt get to very often, so thatīs why Iīm looking for other fellow Pinays and Pinoys.
I live on the Wirral, approximately 18miles away from Liverpool. Anyone in the area?

Also Iīll be flying to the Philippines on the 9th of December (Manchester to Manila, Dep. 7:55pm, Etihad Airlines). Is anyone else on the same flight?

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

stevie c
1st September 2011, 21:19
Hi Tisay welcome to this friendly forum you are sure to make many pinoy & uk friends here :Hellooo:

imagine
1st September 2011, 21:39
Hello Tisay, welcome to this friendly forum, :Wave:

Terpe
1st September 2011, 21:42
Hi there Tisay, welcome here.

I guess it's Christmas in the Philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I'm so jealous now.:)

Arthur Little
1st September 2011, 23:01
Iīm a 24 year old half German/half Pinay, who has been living in the UK for nearly three years. I was born in Manila and have lived there for the first 2,5 years of my life before moving to Germany with my parents and siblings.
I speak Tagalog but unfortunately donīt get to very often, so thatīs why Iīm looking for other fellow Pinays and Pinoys.
I live on the Wirral, approximately 18miles away from Liverpool. Anyone in the area?

Also Iīll be flying to the Philippines on the 9th of December (Manchester to Manila, Dep. 7:55pm, Etihad Airlines). Is anyone else on the same flight?

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

:) You've an excellent command of English, if I may say so. Guess you must be trilingual ... having lived in Germany all these years - yet retained your familial knowledge of Tagalog - and I can understand the desire to converse in your native tongue.

Arthur Little
1st September 2011, 23:16
:welcomex: to this friendly forum ... an ideal starting point for meeting other Filipinas, both online and in the Wirral. Liverpudlians themselves - aka 'Scousers' - are very sociable folk too, I believe; indeed, they have their very OWN dialect - which you'll soon get used to! :icon_lol:

Tisay
2nd September 2011, 16:31
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

Arthur Little, thank you for your kind words.
Being able to speak Tagalog has always been of great importance to me as I am very close to my family in the Philippines.

mikey73
3rd September 2011, 17:46
hi tisay
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

stevewool
3rd September 2011, 19:23
hi there , seems most are leaving here for xmas, roll on:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: