PDA

View Full Version : Decision to refuse your application for entry clearance to the UK has been OVERTURNED

jeanelovesdeano
3rd September 2011, 02:31
Hi everyone

Just would like to ask, what this letter means?It is send to me from the British Embassy..

Dear. Ms.Jeane XXXXX

Please be informed that the decision to refuse your application for entry clearance to the UK has been reviewed by an Entry Clearance Manager and has been overturned. Please submit your passport so that an Entry Clearance Officer can consider your application further. We are notifying the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal that the decision to which this appeal relates has been withdrawn.

Please send your passport, via courier, to the Embassy within 2 weeks from the date of this letter to the following address:

ST Team MNL 638881

Visa Services

British Embassy Manila

120 Upper McKinley Road

McKinley Hill

Taguig City 1634

PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE A PRE-PAID COURIER RETURN ENVELOPE. You can use the following courier companies: LBC/Aboitiz 2GO/JRS Express/DHL Express/Air 21.

Failure to do so will result in your original documents and passport not being returned.

NOTE: We can only accept passports that have been forwarded through a courier.

Sincerely yours,

xxxxxxx

toging
3rd September 2011, 03:37
hi jean in my own point of view its a CELEBRATION!!!! then again i am not knowledgable about these things,and i know theres a lot of member here that can enlighten u,hope its the same thought as i have...that ur finally granted!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

angelmhe79
3rd September 2011, 05:15
hi jean ask ko lang po kung nag submit ka ng complaint letter and what visa ang applymo? kasi na denied ako last wednesday at nag send ako ng complaint letter.wala pang response ung embassy sa akin

GraceAdam
3rd September 2011, 05:49
hello angelmhe79,

what is the visa you are applying for? Fiancee or spousal? just asking :)

thank you! :)

lastlid
3rd September 2011, 08:18
Hi everyone

Just would like to ask, what this letter means?It is send to me from the British Embassy..

I dont want to give you the wrong idea, but it looks good to me. If I had a letter like that I would be partying!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Why did they refuse your application in the first place? Just trying to understand how things work as our application has just gone in - yesterday.

joebloggs
3rd September 2011, 08:39
looks like the ECO manager has over turned your refusal, and they want your passports to put your visa in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jeanelovesdeano
3rd September 2011, 10:51
hi jean in my own point of view its a CELEBRATION!!!! then again i am not knowledgable about these things,and i know theres a lot of member here that can enlighten u,hope its the same thought as i have...that ur finally granted!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

@ toging, I really hope so that my visa is granted..cross finger now..just submitted my passport today through LBC..thanks for your message ;-)

Terpe
3rd September 2011, 10:58
Hi everyone

Well it does mean congratulations. You previous refusal is now OVERTURNED and the appropriate visa will be added to passports.
Finally you have won.

Please please read and comply with ALL instructions in the letter very carefully:-

Please send your passport, via courier, to the Embassy within 2 weeks from the date of this letter to the following address:

ST Team MNL 638881
Visa Services
British Embassy Manila
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE A PRE-PAID COURIER RETURN ENVELOPE. You can use the following courier companies: LBC/Aboitiz 2GO/JRS Express/DHL Express/Air 21.

Failure to do so will result in your original documents and passport not being returned.

NOTE: We can only accept passports that have been forwarded through a courier.

Well done and best wishes for a wonderful future for all the familiy.

jeanelovesdeano
3rd September 2011, 10:58
looks like the ECO manager has over turned your refusal, and they want your passports to put your visa in :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hi joe, I really feel nervous now..Dont have any idea why they request for my passport..Someone told me that its not really 100 % sure that my visa is granted. He said that he think they need my passport for an appeal was launched already. Im already confuse now whats the letter really means..I hope someone here in the forum has the same kind of letter and will enlighten me ..Cross finger now..

grahamw48
3rd September 2011, 10:59
They've changed their minds about refusal.

Your visa has been granted.

They need your passport to put the visa sticker in. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations! :)

jeanelovesdeano
3rd September 2011, 11:13
Thanks everyone , Terpe and Graham..so that means I have to wait for my passport back with visa stamp on it?still cant believe it.:doh.I thought they will request for my passport for the processing of an appeal in UK..God is so good..He really hears our prayers..Cant wait to be with my husband now.:Jump:

Can I ask how long will it take before they are going to get back my passport with stamp visa on it?

Will be glad to hear your response.. Thank you

Terpe
3rd September 2011, 11:20
Thanks everyone , Terpe and Graham..so that means I have to wait for my passport back with visa stamp on it?still cant believe it.:doh.I thought they will request for my passport for the processing of an appeal in UK..God is so good..He really hears our prayers..Cant wait to be with my husband now.:Jump:

Can I ask how long will it take before they are going to get back my passport with stamp visa on it?

Will be glad to hear your response.. Thank you

I'm really so happy for you.
I know just how that refusal affected you, especially at the timing of you giving birth.
God Bless all there.

I don't think anyone can say exactly when you will get your passport and visa, but it will be a very quick process since the visa is granted and courier is being used.
I would say just a matter of days, not weeks.

Arthur Little
3rd September 2011, 11:35
Hi everyone

Just would like to ask, what this letter means? It is send to me from the British Embassy..

Dear. Ms.Jeane XXXXX

Please be informed that the decision to refuse your application for entry clearance to the UK has been reviewed by an Entry Clearance Manager and has been overturned.

Jeane ... the opening sentence of this communication means EXACTLY what it says.:yeahthat: So it's time for you to rejoice! :Hellooo:

N.B. Once you've "recovered" from the initial excitement, please ensure you comply fully with the instructions provided by the Embassy, as Terpe advises.

Congratulations & God Bless! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aryM
3rd September 2011, 14:52
I'm so happy for you Jeane., prayer works! Congratulations! To God be the Glory..!:Hellooo:

grahamw48
3rd September 2011, 16:40
I wonder how 'god' decides who NOT to help. :Erm:

tone
3rd September 2011, 20:01
Congratulations on the U- turn by the Eco. Hope things go smoothly now!
Tc
Tone

raynaputi
3rd September 2011, 20:35
Congrats Jeane! :Jump:

jeanelovesdeano
3rd September 2011, 22:22
Hi guys

Just want to take this chance to say Thank you ALL so much for your endless prayer, help, support and concern.I am so lucky indeed that I found a second family in this forum. Its really amazing how God does miracle. You all guys, are Gods instrument to help people like us. Im so happy:Jump: because I found a good people here who are more than willing to help to be united with their family and gave their advices..I'm truly amazed by all of this. I still cant believe it.Its makes me realized how truly blessed I am to know wonderful people here in forum..Again, thank u so much..Hope one day I will have a chance to meet u all in real..:)

Sim11UK
3rd September 2011, 22:26
The right decision has been made at last. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thank goodness for that, really is good news, what a terrible time you've been through. :NoNo:
Hope baby is doing well, happier times from now on for you all. Congratulations! :)