PDA

View Full Version : Booking Our Holiday

Jamesey
3rd September 2011, 09:38
Our trip to the Philippines is coming up soon and we're making the final preparations, booking hotels, internal flights, etc. Doing all that stuff is making me really excited - it's almost as much fun as the holiday itself! :D

Apart from catching up with family and friends, we're planning to visit El Nido, 100 Islands, Baguio and Cordillera. I haven't been to any of those places before, so I'm really looking forward to seeing some new areas in the Philippines! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maria B
3rd September 2011, 09:59
:Hellooo:jamesey.
Have fun!:Wave:

Les_lady888
3rd September 2011, 10:13
Wow! Goodluck to you and enjoy your vacation. I've been fancying a really nice vacation too but not sure if I will ever have it ever this year ends. Have fun!

stevewool
3rd September 2011, 11:20
yep must agree planning is just as much fun. but do we try to do to much, we are going out dec/jan and i want to do so much but seeing the family is a must, so i am jigging here abnd there but it will all come right, have a great time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
3rd September 2011, 11:36
..Apart from catching up with family and friends, we're planning to visit El Nido, 100 Islands, Baguio and Cordillera. I haven't been to any of those places before, so I'm really looking forward to seeing some new areas in the Philippines! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sounds really good Jamesey.
Now I'm getting that holiday feeling myself.
Have a great time. How long will you be there?

Jamesey
3rd September 2011, 18:39
We'll be there for just over 3 weeks. I agree with Steve Wool about trying to do too much. But I think this time, we've got a good itinerary, without having to rush around. :D

febmary
4th September 2011, 07:21
Have a great time and fun...We were in Palawan last June..and hopefully planning to El Nido next time...We had a great and awesome experience. People are very warm and nice. Have a safe trip!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
4th September 2011, 08:52
Sounds like you will be going to some fab places, have a great time:D

Please let us know how you get on in El Nido as I'll be there in January:xxgrinning--00xx3: