PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Restaurant

des.allright
6th September 2011, 12:29
Hello Guys,

Maayong Buntag! been here in UK for 2weeks already but haven't found any dried anchovies in any supermarket here in our place which is Northampton.
Does anyone here know where to find Filipino Shop or Restaurant? i really miss filipino food now.:Rasp:

alanp
6th September 2011, 13:04
try looking at this link there is a list of shops members have found there are some online shops as well
Alan
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/4271-Asian-Filipino-Food-amp-Supplies/page4?highlight=FILIPINO+SHOP

Terpe
6th September 2011, 20:45
Hello Guys,

Maayong Buntag! been here in UK for 2weeks already but haven't found any dried anchovies in any supermarket here in our place which is Northampton.
Does anyone here know where to find Filipino Shop or Restaurant? i really miss filipino food now.:Rasp:

Hey there, I'm here in Northampton. Well nearly.
I'm not sure if you can pm me, but if you contact me I can give you the phone for my wife.
Two things:-

1. Plenty of oriental food shops in and around selling Pinoy foods.
Just yesterday went to Hoo Hing at Milton Keynes, huge place. Come with us next time we go
The address is :-

Hoo Hing
Unit 1 - 3 Ward Road
Mount Farm
Bletchley
Milton Keynes
MK1 1 JA

Tel: 01908 275 888
www.hoohing.com

By the way, there is a place very near to the Market Square in Northampton Town also. Basically Thai but loads of Pinoy stuff. Right opposite the pub called The Bear. The place is Globe Trading.

2. Loads of nice people from Pinas here in Northampton area. Especially in Kettering where the Philippine community is very active.

Looking forward to getting to know you both.
Take care

des.allright
6th September 2011, 21:06
Hello Terpe, thanks much. I will tell my husband about it! Hope to meet you both one day!:Jump:

des.allright
6th September 2011, 21:07
Thanks too Alanp! i will check it out tonight.:)

alanmf1
7th September 2011, 08:00
Hi des.allright,
Welcome here and to Uk.My wife is here since May and we are just 30mins from Nhampton.
Maybe u could meet for coffee & shopping hehehe:icon_lol:

Maria B
7th September 2011, 12:06
:Hellooo: Des,

Maayong Buntag sab diha nimo! (Good morning back to you)
Welcome to this friendly forum & to the UK. I knew the feeling of cravings :icon_lol:
Hope u will settle ok & meet a lot of friends too.

Regards:Wave:

Englishman2010
7th September 2011, 14:49
Hey there, I'm here in Northampton. Well nearly.
I'm not sure if you can pm me, but if you contact me I can give you the phone for my wife.
Two things:-

1. Plenty of oriental food shops in and around selling Pinoy foods.
Just yesterday went to Hoo Hing at Milton Keynes, huge place. Come with us next time we go
The address is :-

Hoo Hing
Unit 1 - 3 Ward Road
Mount Farm
Bletchley
Milton Keynes
MK1 1 JA

Tel: 01908 275 888
www.hoohing.com

By the way, there is a place very near to the Market Square in Northampton Town also. Basically Thai but loads of Pinoy stuff. Right opposite the pub called The Bear. The place is Globe Trading.

2. Loads of nice people from Pinas here in Northampton area. Especially in Kettering where the Philippine community is very active.

Looking forward to getting to know you both.
Take care

I never realised you were in Northants Terpe. I'm just up the A6 or M1 in SW Leics, and regularly visit Northampton for business:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th September 2011, 15:40
I never realised you were in Northants Terpe. I'm just up the A6 or M1 in SW Leics, and regularly visit Northampton for business:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'd better come round for some Philippines hospitality. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Let's fix up next time my wife has a day off and before our daughter goes back home.
I'll pm you with contact details.

Englishman2010
7th September 2011, 15:47
You'd better come round for some Philippines hospitality. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Let's fix up next time my wife has a day off and before our daughter goes back home.
I'll pm you with contact details.

That will be lovely, many thanks Terpe:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
7th September 2011, 19:25

Thats 2 of us Ian!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

des.allright
12th October 2011, 13:34
Hello Maria, asa man ka dapit dinhi sa UK?

worthingmale
12th October 2011, 13:48
tonnes of places, if you google filipino, chinese or asian supermarkets or shops

I knwo the Chinese shops near me sell a lot of phil food