PDA

View Full Version : Visit Visa interview date :)

James101
8th September 2011, 08:35
Just want to inform our friends we now have an interview date for Rizza's visit visa. We are becoming more excited every day but at the same time knowing its the hardest visa to get. The date is 21st October.
Thanks for your help and will keep you posted.

toging
8th September 2011, 09:55
goodluck for your interview!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th September 2011, 06:06
Just want to inform our friends we now have an interview date for Rizza's visit visa. We are becoming more excited every day but at the same time knowing *its the hardest visa to get. The date is 21st October.
Thanks for your help and will keep you posted.

:iagree: ... *it [generally] IS, James ... but try to remain positive, and good luck to Rizza with her interview; at least she'll know the result the same day. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pinay4uk
26th October 2011, 08:27
Hi James and Rizze!I am just wondering what is that interview for? I am sorry but what I know is just submitting documents and biometric finger printing. If u don't mind James, I just want to know, did she already go for biometric, when? thanks. It's the 26th today when I have the chance to read your post so the interview is done already, how was it?what was the result? thanks a lot...God bless u both

James101
26th October 2011, 09:29
Hi,
It was for a visit visa which unfortunately she didnt get. We are now going through our options and think that the spouse visa is the best way forward. The interview was ok itself the interviewer was very pleasant and honest he even suggested that we should of gone for the fiancee visa. She hasnt done a biometric.
Good luck to you .

pinay4uk
28th October 2011, 01:38
Hi James! wish I know what exactly the reason of her why she had to go for an interview when all i know that if u are applying for a visit visa only an interview be done after your application has been dispatched for process then they will call those applicants who have not met their sponsor in person yet to know how much they know their sponsor. If u already met in person then it would be less a problem unless they ask u for more documents, that's why I hope I know exactly the reason coz my close friend applied last May 2011 and was refused so she just answered and supplied all the necessary documents asked or mentioned in her refusal letter then reapplied last august, after 10 days she was granted a visit visa. Now she is already in UK with her bf. I knew exactly what she did maybe then u could try again and see if it works for u. Good luck