PDA

View Full Version : Romancing the stone.............

Tawi2
9th September 2011, 10:09
Romance,funny old game,I have just Registered a brand-spanking new boat,named it after a very special lady,she doesnt know it yet till its been painted up and in the water,as soon as I saw it I knew what its name would be ;) Whats the most romantic thing you ever did for your partner?I once hiked an austrian girlfriend up to the Hoppar glacier and slept on a cliff above it so we could watch it under the moonlight and listen to the magnified sounds as it creaked and groaned towards its destination :)

mickcant
9th September 2011, 11:10
Hi Tawi2:Wave:
Does divorcing her count?:icon_lol:
Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
9th September 2011, 13:29
bought her some paracetemol just in case she had a headache on our anniversary:D

scott&ligaya
9th September 2011, 13:45
well I am a hopeless romantic so over the years have made many grand gestures and little surprises..not always well received but one of the best was proposing at the 2005 rugby sevens world cup in Hong Kong ..via the large screen and in front of 40000 people, cost me about £100 but was well worth the shock, surprise and the YES :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump: from Ligaya... do not even want to contemplate if she had said no

stevewool
9th September 2011, 18:44
brought my Emma her first pork pie the weekend after she landed here, thats love:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
9th September 2011, 19:02
brought my Emma her first pork pie the weekend after she landed here, thats love:xxgrinning--00xx3:

After that long wait for her coming here, it probably isn't what she mean when she said she needed some pork:doh;)

andy222
9th September 2011, 19:09

I take it shes a catholic then steve? :laugher: