PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of your current employment

John_10
11th September 2011, 07:37
Hi to all this is John and Maricris we would like to ask about (Evidence of your current employment) Maricris is employed so dose she need to get a letter from her employer stating here salary and the length of time of Maricris has been employed or is this related to me her Husband. Many thanks John and Maricris

stevewool
11th September 2011, 08:47
not to sure , but its best to put both in just in case

grahamw48
11th September 2011, 09:28
If you are the sponsor (I'm assuming your wife is in the Phils ?), then only your employment details are required.

Make sure your employer states in the letter that the job is permanent. :)

John_10
11th September 2011, 22:22
Hi graham you are right I am the sponsor and my wife Maricris is still in the Phils....I will be sending my employment contract dose not state a permanent position..just job distription the hours I work and at what rate of pay...I also asked for a letter when I went to the Phils to get married in july..which I will send to Maricris plus 9 months of pay slips 9 months of bank statments showing payments from my employer...p60...should I ask for a letter to state that the job I have is permanent? :)

grahamw48
11th September 2011, 22:57
It sounds like you've got it covered to be honest.

Probably more important for someone who has just started a job and doesn't have many payslips.

Don't forget to make copies for yourself of all these important docs. ;)

Dedworth
12th September 2011, 00:45
Hi graham you are right I am the sponsor and my wife Maricris is still in the Phils....I will be sending my employment contract dose not state a permanent position..just job distription the hours I work and at what rate of pay...I also asked for a letter when I went to the Phils to get married in july..which I will send to Maricris plus 9 months of pay slips 9 months of bank statments showing payments from my employer...p60...should I ask for a letter to state that the job I have is permanent? :)

No harm in getting a letter to state job's permanent, more strings to your bow

John_10
12th September 2011, 22:24
Thanks to everyone who replyed
I will ask my employer if they could write a letter saying that the job I have is permanent well as permanent as it can be in this day and age. And also copies thanks graham need copies.