PDA

View Full Version : work in phil

hawk
11th September 2011, 10:49
hi 2 everyone been talking with my asawa marites we have now got 21 chickens and getting more she still in phill hope to get her over in oct :Sex:well i was joking about getting work over there and i say how much is a jeepney then she says her tatay has one but he dont use it so off she went and ask about it he has given me the jeepney :Jump:so looks like that might be my job sorted :laugher:if i dont run into any problems doing it i think i may need to learn how they drive over there may need to go london to brush up on bad driving and cutting up drivers to prepair anyone know of what i would need to do on doing this thanks:Hellooo:

stevewool
11th September 2011, 11:01
they way they drive over then i think is great, if we all drove like they do over here we would all be shooting or killing each other, so really patience is all you need and a pair of blinkers for your eyes too:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

imagine
11th September 2011, 11:04
you need to be able to dislocate your shoulder while driving and passing back peso:laugher:

hawk
11th September 2011, 11:08
true i found a vid on ytube riding a jeepney in phill it was good :crazy:

Englishman2010
11th September 2011, 11:32
You should watch the BBC documentary about the London bus driver who went over to the Phils to learn how to drive a Jeepney.

Good luck:yikes::yikes::yikes:

joebloggs
11th September 2011, 13:14
posted not long ago on here ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuIQHiAHExg

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSSZZFj85L8

:D

grahamw48
11th September 2011, 14:11
Forget it.

You'll be in for a world of pain. :NoNo:

hawk
11th September 2011, 16:52
my asawa:heartshape1: is all 4 it she said do i want to get a bigger jeepney than the one they have :xxgrinning--00xx3:as long as shes happy:do_it:then guese am not too:olddude: to try :laugher:

Tawi2
11th September 2011, 16:56
I have met an Iranian or Iraqi taxi driver in Davao,I havent met a puti jeepney driver,truthfully I think its an ill thought out career route for a puti but good luck anyway,nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.