PDA

View Full Version : Almost ready...

toging
12th September 2011, 13:28
hi just really getting tense.. parcel (docs) arrived safe and sound today,sorted all the the docs according to their guidelines,will pay at the union bank tomorrow and photocopy all the docs at once....and im ready!!!!hope everything will be alright....thanks to all!!!

Terpe
12th September 2011, 13:35
hi just really getting tense.. parcel (docs) arrived safe and sound today,sorted all the the docs according to their guidelines,will pay at the union bank tomorrow and photocopy all the docs at once....and im ready!!!!hope everything will be alright....thanks to all!!!

Good luck toging :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just be sure to double check everything, it'll make you feel better :)

Arthur Little
12th September 2011, 13:38

:) I'm sure everything will be fine, Grace ... all the very best with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
12th September 2011, 14:19
Yep. Good luck. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
12th September 2011, 14:56
Good luck from me too! I hope the result doesnt take too long either!

Tone

toging
12th September 2011, 15:38
thank you very very much terpe,sir arthur,lastlid and tone...from me and my fiance jim!

stevie c
12th September 2011, 15:49
good luck grace im sure you will soon have a happy outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
12th September 2011, 16:57
goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
12th September 2011, 18:55
thinking of you , good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
12th September 2011, 19:38
good luck and stay positive always :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
13th September 2011, 00:14
thank you so much steve c,moy,stevewool and purple:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
13th September 2011, 13:02
best of luck to you both..;):xxgrinning--00xx3:

ViesVies
13th September 2011, 13:15
good luck on ur application,go to vfs early as 7 in the morning although u have appointment sched.some cases when its not so busy u can be serve right away.its my experience hope it helps

toging
14th September 2011, 04:49
best of luck to you both..;):xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you so much!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
14th September 2011, 04:55
good luck on ur application,go to vfs early as 7 in the morning although u have appointment sched.some cases when its not so busy u can be serve right away.its my experience hope it helps

hi viesvies thank you for ur tips...i will travel from bulacan to chino roces,and my sched with their VIP is 12 noon....so i hope i will be there tomorrow at a right time.which is a better route MRT or LRT????i am thinking much faster if i will take one of those then take a cab from there......

ann_barnett
14th September 2011, 14:25
Best of luck...

lastlid
15th September 2011, 07:07
Hi Toging,
We received a message today, it has taken 2 weeks, saying that our visa application is ready for collection. We opted for courier delivery. So we wont find out the result until the passport and application material arrives at my wifes house in a day or 2.

So maybe you will know in 2 weeks?

toging
15th September 2011, 07:49
congratulations for both of u!!:Jump::Jump::Jump: i just got home from VFS everything was fine,my appointment was at 12.00 noon and i arrived at 10.45 a.m but bec.i had a VIP lounge they assist me when i got there.....now the worry really really starts,i choose to pick up my result and i hope i will have a good news same as you's.....again congratulations!!!!

lastlid
15th September 2011, 07:57
..... saying that our visa application is ready for collection.

Thanks. But I dont think this means we definitely have been granted the visa. It just says the application is ready for collection.....

With some luck you will also know in 2 weeks. Hopefully none of this waiting for 12 weeks etc.:)