PDA

View Full Version : application lodged in....

toging
15th September 2011, 08:01
i went to VFS today to lodge my application using their VIP lounge and everything gone well...and now the worry deep inside me starts thinking what could be the result,but told myself that ive done to the best that i can and all of it was because of the help of the members here whos willing to give their advices anytime i need it.....so i want to THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN for the help that youve given to guide me to make this application possible,....and i am hoping that all of the recent applicants from this site will have a good result
!!!

febmary
15th September 2011, 08:26
Goodluck toging. Stay positive and always hope and pray for the best result. Good things will come to those who patiently wait.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lady_Ivy
15th September 2011, 08:30
Good luck...Hope it goes well..:)

ann_barnett
15th September 2011, 08:31
Good luck toging...

toging
15th September 2011, 08:48
thank you febmary,lady_ivy and ann barnett.....lets wait and cross our fingers!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
15th September 2011, 08:48
Good luck my thoughts are with you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
15th September 2011, 09:50
thank you stevie c.!

lastlid
15th September 2011, 10:45
Hi. Yes. Ours took 14 days but that also included an extra couple of days as it had to be submitted to IOM Immigration from Manila. So it would have been 12 days if I lived on the UK mainland. 12 days isnt so long!

I hope yours is as quick....

lastlid
16th September 2011, 09:35
My wife got the visa today. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I hope she will fly on 1st October.

You?

lastlid
16th September 2011, 09:48
Sorry Togging. My head is in the clouds just now. Mistake on my last post. When I said "You?" I wasn't thinking straight.

We got our Spouse visa dated for the same date as we put on our application form. So our way of thinking is that is why it took until yesterday....if you see what I mean.

I trust that yours is as quick, if not quicker.

toging
16th September 2011, 09:50
congratulations for both of u!!!!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevie c
16th September 2011, 10:10
Super news congratulations to the both of you :Jump:

Moy
16th September 2011, 10:40
Sorry Togging. My head is in the clouds just now. Mistake on my last post. When I said "You?" I wasn't thinking straight.

We got our Spouse visa dated for the same date as we put on our application form. So our way of thinking is that is why it took until yesterday....if you see what I mean.

I trust that yours is as quick, if not quicker.

well done you:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

GraceAdam
16th September 2011, 11:27
congrats ate toging :) you've done your best and now God will do the rest :)

xx

Grace

Arthur Little
16th September 2011, 12:42
i went to VFS today to lodge my application using their VIP lounge and everything gone well...!!!

:) Good Luck ... all the very BEST, Grace. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
16th September 2011, 12:49
:) Good Luck ... all the very BEST, Grace. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks arthur! meand jim just realize that this is the hardest part of them all....guessing and really worrying,we cant even talk properly right now...:NoNo:

toging
16th September 2011, 12:50
congrats ate toging :) you've done your best and now God will do the rest :)

xx

Grace

thank you very much little sister!:xxgrinning--00xx3:.....u need to get ready too!

lastlid
16th September 2011, 12:59
thanks arthur! meand jim just realize that this is the hardest part of them all....guessing and really worrying,we cant even talk properly right now...:NoNo:
Yep. It is the hard bit. I wanted to make plans (helped to take my mind off things) and my wife didn't, until the visa was granted, so it made things a little awkward. And I kept thinking of all the weak parts of our application....

But we got there eventually. As I am sure you will too.

CAT
17th September 2011, 21:30
Goodluck!!!