PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

guess_shery
17th September 2011, 11:39
hi everyone, i just would like to thank u to all the support and advice that all of u guys have given me. i already got my visa last sept. 7 2011.. 3 weeks processing time only...thanks GOD! i am stress free now. and preparing to attend the CFO seminar on 27 of sept. in manila" i hope thats it for the seminars and everything" then leaving for uk on 1 of october. "i already have ticket"

once again thank u..
and good luck to all of u out there who is applying for a visa to uk and anywhere in the world. advise: just be possitve and keep on praying..:):):)

GraceAdam
17th September 2011, 12:49
Congrats :)

Terpe
17th September 2011, 19:32
Congratulations well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Don't forget your warm clothes :D

lastlid
17th September 2011, 19:54
then leaving for uk on 1 of october. "i already have ticket"
. Who are you flying with?

Hi Sherry. Great news. My wife got her visa a few days ago. She will be flying on 1st October too! Who will you be flying with?

grahamw48
18th September 2011, 10:54
Hooray ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

guess_shery
18th September 2011, 12:57
hi lastlid, im on my own, what time is her flight? maybe we can go together, we can meet in the airport...=)

guess_shery
18th September 2011, 15:11
thank u everyone.. this site is really inspiring.. god bless always... thank u

lastlid
18th September 2011, 17:51
Hi Shery,
We havent booked the flight yet. That is because my wife has to collect her CFO sticker. She has done the seminar and got the green and yellow certificate. She aims to collect the sticker tomorrow. We are waiting to ensure she gets the CFO sticker before booking the flight, to be on the safe side. Then we plan for her to fly the weekend after next......