PDA

View Full Version : thes bali or something big boxes

stevewool
18th September 2011, 12:18
well we have just ordered our box, a large one with a small one thrown in for free, well i could live in the large one myself, all for £80 so just have to go through the pile we have to try to fill them, just been delivered and will be collected on oct 1st then will be in the phils just before xmas we are told,pity i cant put emma inside one :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: would be cheaper:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
18th September 2011, 17:58
haha its great fun filling up the boxes personally mor fun than actual christmas.

Recieving the box means the great Bargin hunt starts and i enjoy shopping for once:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: Hunting the supermarket for the best deals for example yesterday i woke up and out of the house to go to the local supermarket to pick up a load of items on sale at loss leader prices!!

The saying "That be good for the box" can crop up at any moment!!

Making sure i buy in 12's for example yesterday I had 12 Mouthwashes, tooth pastes and deodrants :icon_lol:
Raised a few comments at the checkout :icon_lol:

All the buying is just worth it for the video of watching the boxes be opened and shared at the other end :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
18th September 2011, 23:54
As long as it's not the customs men. :icon_lol:

I sent 6 big ones out (each 100KGs) with most of our important possessions in after we moved out to the Phils for 3 years.

Computers, ornaments, all sorts of electrical stuff, hi-fi, clothes, my record collection, the kids' toys, my tools, etc etc.

Took 8 weeks...delivered to the door, and not one thing missing, broken or tampered with. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th September 2011, 08:15
a daft question this may be but if i send a old hifi from here to there will it work out there

grahamw48
19th September 2011, 10:43
YES. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

....AND you won't have the bloody neighbours moaning when you use it. :D

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 13:13
Making sure i buy in 12's for example yesterday I had 12 Mouthwashes, tooth pastes and deodrants :icon_lol:
Raised a few comments at the checkout :icon_lol:

All the buying is just worth it for the video of watching the boxes be opened and shared at the other end :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A catering sized carton of corned beef and 60 chocolate bars went into one of ours yesterday :)