football boring hahaha,

real mans sport like rugby

not a bunch of overpaid massived ego idiots that football players are

les_taxi
18th September 2011, 20:22
football boring hahaha,

real mans sport like rugby

not a bunch of overpaid massived ego idiots that football players are

Can't compare the two at all,people who play and watch football totally dwarfs rugby fans and players.
I like rugby too but it doesn't compare to football for me and most of the worlds population

joebloggs
18th September 2011, 20:31
well the new Salford Reds stadium is less than 1m from me, so i might take as bit of interest in them :D

http://www.reds.co.uk/new-stadium

les_taxi
18th September 2011, 20:36
Football players are overpaid no doubt,but so are golfers,boxers,american football players and tennis players to name a few.
In fact footballer players are way down the list:)

joebloggs
18th September 2011, 20:47
talking about boxers, did anyone see the mayweather fight :yikes:

WTF was the ref doing :laugher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdlMEtvpwm4

grahamw48
18th September 2011, 20:56
I think that's what they call a sucker punch...in fact, TWO sucker punches. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 09:55
Brief period of mourning Les mainly over our failure to convert decent chances. You got lucky this time :D In Sept last season we were like a runaway train at the top of the league...........

les_taxi
19th September 2011, 10:37
I won't deny we were lucky:D

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 11:35
In Sept last season we were like a runaway train at the top of the league...........

But as the autumn came and there were leaves on the line you got stuck like a BR train:Rasp:

What are the odds on the Portuguese bloke making it to the end of the season?

Pete/London
19th September 2011, 12:20
Well I hope Modric stays p:censored:d off all season if he continues to play like that,
as for Chelsea, I thought Torres played well until his `Nando` moment. :)

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 12:44
But as the autumn came and there were leaves on the line you got stuck like a BR train:Rasp:

What are the odds on the Portuguese bloke making it to the end of the season?

Don't count your chickens :D

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 12:49
Don't count your chickens :D

I won't, anyone can come unstuck and have a poor run, but it's nice to see Chelsea not dominating the early season.

It's early days, I still think it's a 3 way battle for the title and will be close.

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 13:10
I won't, anyone can come unstuck and have a poor run, but it's nice to see Chelsea not dominating the early season.

It's early days, I still think it's a 3 way battle for the title and will be close.

Not sure if the bets are off Liverpool yet but they'll soon be on for King Kennys future :D

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 14:32
Not sure if the bets are off Liverpool yet but they'll soon be on for King Kennys future :D

That was the best result of the weekend:icon_lol:

Good weekend all round really, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea all being humiliated and City only managed a draw:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 14:37
That was the best result of the weekend:icon_lol:

Good weekend all round really, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea all being humiliated and City only managed a draw:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not humiliated as Les said you got lucky :D

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 14:39
Not humiliated as Les said you got lucky :D

The history books will say 3-1 that's all people will remember and see in the future, there won't be any mention of Utd being lucky or Cole's dodgy tackling.

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 14:51
The history books will say 3-1 that's all people will remember and see in the future, there won't be any mention of Utd being lucky or Cole's dodgy tackling.

Quite right - they'll be a Fulham like banana skin around the corner soon. It's about time the first playing away from home United player was announced following on from last seasons late finisher Giggsy, I wonder if the lovely Stacey has seen Mrs Ray Parlours lawyer yet :icon_lol:

les_taxi
19th September 2011, 14:59
This is football chat not playing away rubbish !
we were lucky but prob edged it yesterday it's still a 3 horse race and of course Liverpool being stuffed is always a bonus.
what annoys me is how on earth people say Liverpool title contenders?
They have to maybe finish in top 3 to be awarded that accolade
They are not even in the bloody europa league this year so you could say stoke,Birmingham have more chance of title!

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 15:37
what annoys me is how on earth people say Liverpool title contenders?
They have to maybe finish in top 3 to be awarded that accolade
They are not even in the bloody europa league this year so you could say stoke,Birmingham have more chance of title!

Likewise Arsenal - didn't they lose something like their final 6 games last season ? I'm still hopeful of my 20-1 paying up on Whinger being the first to get his P45, I don't like these mutterings about the Blackburn bloke.

les_taxi
19th September 2011, 15:54
For me it would have to be King Kenny that would bring the biggest smile to my face.
I'd be tempted to pay you out of my own pocket:D

Dedworth
19th September 2011, 15:59
For me it would have to be King Kenny that would bring the biggest smile to my face.

I'll hold you to that Les !

He's 40/1 on WillHill, Voyeur 8/1

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 16:41
Quite right - they'll be a Fulham like banana skin around the corner soon. It's about time the first playing away from home United player was announced following on from last seasons late finisher Giggsy, I wonder if the lovely Stacey has seen Mrs Ray Parlours lawyer yet :icon_lol:

The papers have been quiet about Cashley recently, it's about time for him to get caught with his pants down again :icon_lol:

les_taxi
19th September 2011, 16:47
No stop it:icon_lol:
Football matters only Dedworth will start up again now:omg:

worthingmale
19th September 2011, 16:50
just seen the head butt in the boxing wow, mayweather was right to hit him back

stevie c
19th September 2011, 17:15

I agree with you on thay one les

Why the name king kenny he has done absolutley nothing yet. King kenny cannot be spoken about in the same breath as Fergie or wenger

Englishman2010
19th September 2011, 17:21
No stop it:icon_lol:
Football matters only Dedworth will start up again now:omg:

:icon_sorry::icon_sorry::icon_sorry: Sorry Les :icon_lol:

You don't seriously think you'll keep Ded quiet do you:icon_lol:

les_taxi
19th September 2011, 17:41
If he doesn't I might have to remind him of some CL encounters:D