PDA

View Full Version : i am applying a visit

analyn06
24th September 2011, 16:04
hello everybody i am applying a visit visa but i m refused because of lot of evidence of my relationship to my bf but he is married planning to have divorce...i own a home ,car and savings here in philippines but i am unemploy ..
and im relying only the my son father they asking me for my evidence of funds ...i dont know why like this ....can you advice me what you think about this?

analyn06
24th September 2011, 16:06
means im single mom and my son father is supporting us my son father dont want me to work to give time my son

Arthur Little
24th September 2011, 23:37
hello everybody i am applying a visit visa but i m refused because of lot of evidence of my relationship to my bf but he is married planning to have divorce...i own a home ,car and savings here in philippines but i am unemploy ..
and im relying only the my son father they asking me for my evidence of funds ...i dont know why like this .... can you advice me what you think about this?

Clearly you aren't in a relationship with your son's dad :rolleyes: ... since you mention having a boyfriend who is still legally married. And therein lies [just] one of the reasons you were refused a visitor's visa ...the second being that you're currently unemployed - albeit with good justification, i.e., you are caring full-time for your child - and receive maintenance payments from the boy's father.

Situations like these - in themselves - would be sufficient grounds to deny your application. But there is also a third probability ... which arises from the understandable suspicion that lurks in the mind of practically all Entry Clearance Officers - as a result of flagrant breaches of the System in the past - notably where visitors *fail to return to their own country within the timeframe allotted. I'm NOT saying you'd be likely to fall into this *category :nono-1-1: ... but you can easily see WHY visitor visas are notoriously difficult to obtain.

So ... :sorry-2: if I appear negative, but it'd be completely wrong of me to build up your hopes.

Arthur Little
25th September 2011, 00:02
you are caring full-time for your child

That's highly commendable ... I admire you for that! :yeahthat:

:please: ... don't despair; :NoNo: instead, why not focus your attention on encouraging your b/f to come and see you in the Phils? That way, you'd have the chance of getting to know each other properly (especially if you haven't met yet!) ... and it would put you in a stronger position if/when you [eventually] decided on a more permanent arrangement. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Meanwhile, :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk community.