PDA

View Full Version : malling:)

Moy
26th September 2011, 22:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrgNUJtekRc

am homesick:(

Englishman2010
26th September 2011, 23:07
I haven't watched the video as I hate malls:icon_lol: but surely a mall is a mall wherever it is. I have had to endure malls all over the world and every one is the same, selling the same things you can buy anywhere else in the world - that's globalisation for you. The only things that differ by region are the food courts, but then again McD, BK, Pizza Hut and KFC are all over the world too.
From the comparisons I've done, western standard of quality and fashion clothing and electronics are cheaper in the UK than in the Phil's anyway.

worthingmale
28th September 2011, 14:24
I found that as well electronics were cheaper here than phils

Terpe
28th September 2011, 14:40
............homesick:(

I told my wife I was homesick.
She said " but this is your home"

I said " yeah..... I'm sick of it" :D

Moy
28th September 2011, 19:15
:icon_lol::D

joebloggs
28th September 2011, 20:59
:icon_lol:
ross why don't you move up norf :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you can do your malling at the trafford centre :D

and while your not malling and eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts :rolleyes: you can look after little joe for me :icon_sorry: and i'll supply you with all the doughnuts you can eat :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdf5BvvxUI

even pacmans been :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9sGLmyR7JU

Moy
29th September 2011, 10:22
norf? i cant:yikes::icon_lol: i woudnt mine to look after your little joe in case:Rasp: as long as you pay me 10 pound per hour:doh:laugher:

joebloggs
29th September 2011, 11:00
norf? i cant:yikes::icon_lol: i woudnt mine to look after your little joe in case:Rasp: as long as you pay me 10 pound per hour:doh:laugher:

:yikes: £10 an hour, i would do it myself :D
how about a doughnut an hour :Rasp:

Moy
29th September 2011, 14:33
how about a doughnut an hour:laugher:

sure as long as in exchange of that doughnut an hour is you would eat a piece of Balot egg pair with joe the mango..in every meal you'll have:laugher::yikes::icon_lol::Rasp:

purple
30th September 2011, 11:17
I don't like malls, even back in Philippines... makes me dizzy and the shops all look the same wherever and whichever mall you look at.

Its the one thing I don't miss.. what I miss is the countryside trips, overnights along the beach, waterfalls, mountain climbing, guitars, bonfire, grilled fresh fish and few drinks to keep the whole warm night fun under the stars. Only in the philippines...

scott&ligaya
30th September 2011, 11:29
true I guess my mahal is all malled out, she was in Singapore from the age of 19 then Hong Kong from 24 to 31. now in Birmingham she has Merry Hill and the Bullring so she prefers the Saturday morning car boot sale, fresh air and a pair of ONCE WORN L K Bennet shoes (£135) for a fiver WOOO HOOOO happy days

Moy
30th September 2011, 11:33
I don't like malls, even back in Philippines... makes me dizzy and the shops all look the same wherever and whichever mall you look at.

Its the one thing I don't miss.. what I miss is the countryside trips, overnights along the beach, waterfalls, mountain climbing, guitars, bonfire, grilled fresh fish and few drinks to keep the whole warm night fun under the stars. Only in the philippines...
cant blame:xxgrinning--00xx3: you purple its true but if you grow up to that sort of thing whatever..whenever you go you'll miss that life behind you..if you know what i mean:yikes::D:Jump:

purple
30th September 2011, 11:42
I understand you Moy.

I remember when Rustans (by Imelda Marcos) in Cebu during 80s were frequented by the elites and socialites in Manila that me and my mum have to buy a specific perfume from there and all I can see were beautiful and gorgeous people.
Then the SM mall in cebu.. whew! Where in you can do most the things. I took my figure ice skating classes and music lessons every weekends and everything else my mother can think of keeping in a mall. And every cities I go to in Philippines either Ilo-ilo, Bacolod, Davao, Cagayan, Baguio, Clark and etc... they all look the same. Specially the Gaisano Group of Companies. That makes me not miss the malls.

Looking back, I would go to malls, only when I need to. But to spend my time there for nothing productive and no fun... the crowd takes me to the level of dizziness.

Moy
30th September 2011, 21:54
:xxgrinning--00xx3::D