PDA

View Full Version : Your Afterlife (The Astral) Explained..

nigel
3rd October 2011, 17:51
I too find The Astral Plane c:Cuckoo:nfusing...

It's clearly very vast and has many many different aspects to it.. everytime I research 'what' The Astral Plane is I get different info!:doh This alone can make us think it doesn't exist.. well it DOES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWydzJKsPts&list=FLn8623wf0xlAM1dn9vd-N9g&index=14
It's possible Astral Travel.. (Astral Projection..)
This guy clearly does a lot of Astral Projection... I've heard about the large ladybird like insect he has drawn and also about the half human half amphibian being he has drawn aswell..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oPww35O7oY&list=FLn8623wf0xlAM1dn9vd-N9g&index=1

There's literally LOADS of YouTube vids with people talking about their Astral Traveling.. these people are literally having a peek at our afterlife!

This life is a kind of telepathy.. there is nothing physical.. it's all empty space..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL19C20D926F7F25BD

KeithD
4th October 2011, 15:11
does ur wife get to visit you often in the mental hospital? :)

worthingmale
5th October 2011, 14:58
smoking something ? :)

nigel
5th October 2011, 20:53
There will come a time when you (so called die..) and are astral... and you will say "Well blow me I never thought that dozy Nigel would be right!":icon_lol:

imagine
5th October 2011, 23:43
the third vid is interesting

KeithD
6th October 2011, 09:00
There will come a time when you (so called die..) and are astral... and you will say "Well blow me I never thought that dozy Nigel would be right!":icon_lol:

Afterlife or not .... I'll never 'blow you' :D

Steve.r
6th October 2011, 09:31
I think Nigel is a member of Dr Conrad Murray's School of Self Administering Seditives. :Cuckoo:

Nigel......... WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!! We'll be hearing recordings of your slurred speech on the news next :cwm24: :icon_lol:

nigel
6th October 2011, 15:23
There's people that regularly visit the Astral, it's not a place it's a frequency which kind of overlaps this one.. when you tune your radio from radio2 to total radio.. you don't go to a different place.. you experience a different frequency.. it's a bit like that..

Steve.r
6th October 2011, 15:51
There's people that regularly visit the Astral, it's not a place it's a frequency which kind of overlaps this one.. when you tune your radio from radio2 to total radio.. you don't go to a different place.. you experience a different frequency.. it's a bit like that..

So... if i listen to Radio 1 and then tune to Absolute 80's will I go past it on the dial Nigel? :Erm:

purple
6th October 2011, 16:02
You're funny Nigel, just live life as it is and don't think so much of astral projection. When people die, it will not take you anywhere nor will take you back to this world.

imagine
6th October 2011, 17:18
all things are possible, if you can think it then its possible:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
7th October 2011, 16:07
You're funny Nigel, just live life as it is and don't think so much of astral projection. When people die, it will not take you anywhere nor will take you back to this world.

(I used to believe that also but..) I don't wish to insult you gorgeous but what you've said there is completely wrong.. there's no such thing as dying we go to our Astral bodies or we re-incarnate... some of you may have re-incarnated already and not know it.. when you are astral you will probably be re-united with family and partners.. not just from this life.. but from (perhaps) a previous life you've forgotten aswell..:)

I would not be pedantic about such a sensitive subject.. what I tell you here is FACT.

:)

KeithD
7th October 2011, 17:09
So will we be able to have 'astral ejections'? :rolleyes:

nigel
8th October 2011, 16:21
So will we be able to have 'astral ejections'? :rolleyes:

Those who are skilled in Astral Projection.. some of them have claimed that they have Astral travelled simultaneously with a partner.. and even had sex!:Sex:

It's hard to comprehend but this life is a kind of telepathy.. we exist not in a place but in a frequency.. when we (so called..) die we exist in a new frequency..

There's an abundance of info on the Astral on the internet.. http://www.rickrichards.com/astral/Astral3.html it is NOT myth! Frankly it's all the other shhhh:censored:enadigans you've learnt that's myth!:icon_lol:

KeithD
8th October 2011, 22:43
Which frequency? Can you let SETI know as it'll save them $$$$$'s ;)

nigel
9th October 2011, 10:16
Which frequency? Can you let SETI know as it'll save them $$$$$'s ;)

I once experienced a strange projection whilst listening to a 4Hz Binaural beat.. I was blind which is typical of first trys.. but I could sense I was in a new environment, hearing and feeling things around me..

****I'm not saying the the Astral has a frequency of 4Hz!:doh It's just what I used once to help me project! There's many different techniques of Astral Projection... which one will work for you? You would have to experiment.. I like to use Binaural Beats to help me.. and it best works at around 3am..4am... cause of the chemicals in our brain at that time or something..****

KeithD
9th October 2011, 11:07
Well it could have been 4.000000000000001Hz which would make a big difference ;)