PDA

View Full Version : Just a question about proof of relationship

lykayu01
3rd October 2011, 18:49
Is having a short love time frame of a married couple now can affect a spousal visa??? And for example u lost all chat logs and so from start of getting to know stage and what u only have is from engagement and wedding up to present will these affect the spousal visa if so?????:Erm:

rusty
3rd October 2011, 19:06
I would not be too worried about chat logs, other evidence, such as, flight itinerary, hotel bookings and pictures together are more important. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lykayu01
4th October 2011, 02:21
Are you sure its ok how can i tell them we already lost our old convos as we change sites and deleted some accounts thats why???:Erm:

lastlid
4th October 2011, 14:44
Do you have any emails?

KeithD
4th October 2011, 14:45
phone..sms... Etc

lastlid
4th October 2011, 14:46
Is having a short love time frame of a married couple now can affect a spousal visa???

How short is short? I had met my wife online only 6 months before we applied for her spouse visa.

dyannesky
4th October 2011, 17:30
I met my hubby more than a year ago, and then he proposed to me 5 mos of being together as bf/gf. We just showed them that prior to getting married, we attended a marriage prep course, and the letter from home office that we tried to apply for certificate of approval but was abolished, also show them letters from our friends and pastors attesting that are relationship is good and that they can phone them to ask questions lastly we showed them pictures while dating and our pictures during the wedding. Just as long as you are honest bout everything, I think all you need to make sure is that your relationship is genuine.

lykayu01
5th October 2011, 08:05
We have known each other since sept2010 we really feel that we like each other both sweet with each other etc... but he has been here twice first was oct2010 then dec2010 But we have met each other personally march2011 commited and engaged got married July 2011... we have convos since sept2010 but all was gone as by March2011 as we deleted accounts online and changed mobile numbers i mean new simcards so no proof of old convos really what we only have was from April 2011 up to nowthats why im worried that they might find it real even if its real .... We have Facebook Skype and just a bit from his mobile txts as i couldnt get our convos thru my mobile i dont know how and if i could get it as its just an x3-02 nokia ..... :Erm:

Dedworth
5th October 2011, 08:11
Buy a cat

lykayu01
5th October 2011, 08:17
Though we are both still on the first process meaning still saving a bit first as we plan to apply for spousal visa by Feb2012 we really wanted to know each and everything specifically all about visa as we all know its not that cheap really to apply for it and all costs thats why we are also gathering all infos and everything we need to know this early much better to be prepared .... Please continue guiding me everyone til feb where i am going to apply for it.... Thankyou so much everyone!!!! ;')

lastlid
5th October 2011, 08:32
Waiting till february gives you a good amount of time to compile material.

Do you have any emails between you, over the period that you refer to?

lykayu01
5th October 2011, 08:42
We dont really email also we dont send packages or cards just online... What i have only is FB Skype and some few txt msgs
that he has sent me as i couldnt get mine on my phone.... And convos only covers from April2011 up to now... I also have some convos with my mother in law on skype and Fb... (we lost all convos from the past) we didnt even knew it was needed for future...

lykayu01
5th October 2011, 08:53
?