PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to whom it may concern

grahamw48
4th October 2011, 14:53
I seem to keep getting extra rep at the side of my name.

Some people have attached notes/reasons with this (to whom I always try to remember to thank with a PM), others have remained anonymous.

Anyway, I would just like to thank anyone who has pressed the rep button, and I want you to know that I am very flattered....especially as actually in real life I am a right :censored::censored::laugher:

Only joking...thanks my friends. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will try to remember to give more rep to people far more deserving than myself in future though.

Toneec
18th October 2011, 00:07
I seem to keep getting extra rep at the side of my name.

Some people have attached notes/reasons with this (to whom I always try to remember to thank with a PM), others have remained anonymous.

Anyway, I would just like to thank anyone who has pressed the rep button, and I want you to know that I am very flattered....especially as actually in real life I am a right :censored::censored::laugher:

Only joking...thanks my friends. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will try to remember to give more rep to people far more deserving than myself in future though.

I could use a pointer on how you do it, I didn't figure out yet how to give rep :doh

grahamw48
18th October 2011, 00:54
Press the little star button at the bottom of their
post. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Toneec
18th October 2011, 02:48
Press the little star button at the bottom of their
post. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I couldn't see it for looking, I did mouse over everything before in an attempt to find out how.
I was thinking maybe it became enabled after so many posts were made :icon_lol:
Thanks for your help :xxgrinning--00xx3: