PDA

View Full Version : Documents need to be Notary

Maja
5th October 2011, 14:56
Hi everyone.. Im applying for fiancée visa, I just want to ask, what are the documents that my fiancée need to notary, in those documents he will send me. Please help.. Thanks! :)

lastlid
5th October 2011, 15:36
They say that the passport photocopy needs to be notarised. But we submitted my original birth certificate as an acceptable alternative. And therefore only submitted a plain unnotarised photocopy of my passport. Nothing else was notarised of mine. Although all the bank statements were stamped and signed by my bank i.e. Nationwide Building Society as they were photocopies.

kallen
5th October 2011, 15:58
Hi everyone.. Im applying for fiancée visa, I just want to ask, what are the documents that my fiancée need to notary, in those documents he will send me. Please help.. Thanks! :)

when i applied for my fiancee visa...all the documents that my fiance sent to me are not notarized...

Maja
5th October 2011, 16:04
My fiancee doesn't have birth certificate but he has his passport. :) Ok then, passport photocopy will have to be notarized.

Thank you Lastlid. :) Was reading lots of forums and you really answer questions most of the time. You always share your knowledge about the topic been asked. Thanks!

stevie c
5th October 2011, 16:08
Nothing at all was notorized when my wife applied for her spouse visa she sailed through without a single problem at all & all within the space of 2days she had been granted her visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maja
5th October 2011, 16:11
when i applied for my fiancee visa...all the documents that my fiance sent to me are not notarized...

Hmmm.. But my fiancee thinks that there's something need to be notarized. Anyhow, thanks Kallen! :)

Maja
5th October 2011, 16:13
Nothing at all was notorized when my wife applied for her spouse visa she sailed through without a single problem at all & all within the space of 2days she had been granted her visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I see. Thanks Stevie! :)

kallen
5th October 2011, 16:14
good luck on your application maja:)

kallen
5th October 2011, 16:16
Hmmm.. But my fiancee thinks that there's something need to be notarized. Anyhow, thanks Kallen! :)
i think that was your fiance passport that need to be notarized...coz in my case all my fiance documents were sent via email only.....that's why we're a bit worried after i lodged my application...because UKBA need the "original documents"...not just copies...so immediately my fiance email the UKBA regarding his documents that i submitted...and before the UKBA reply on his email...UKBA already sent me an email that my 'visa will be dispatched shortly"....after 3 days i lodged my application they approved my visa....

Maja
5th October 2011, 16:19
good luck on your application maja:)

Thank you Kallen! :)

Maja
5th October 2011, 16:20
i think that was your fiance passport that need to be notarized...

Yes, I think so as well. :) Thanks to your help guys.

stevie c
5th October 2011, 16:20
i think that was your fiance passport that need to be notarized...

My passport was not notorized just a simple coloured photo copy of my passport & everything was passed no questions asked

kallen
5th October 2011, 16:27
My passport was not notorized just a simple coloured photo copy of my passport & everything was passed no questions asked

same with me also stevie c:)....all documents of my fiance are scanned copies including his passport and birth certificate and sent via email only...but i got a visa without any question too...

Maja
5th October 2011, 16:39
THANKS FOR THE HELP FRIENDS :)

I hope next time if I'll have another question again, you all will help me again. :)

I think I'll receive the documents from my fiancee by next week then after that maybe I can lodge it. And hope everything will be fine. :)