PDA

View Full Version : finally flying to be with my love of my life......

toging
11th October 2011, 04:35
Me and my fiancee still cant believe that im finally flying to be with him,its been a long 3 years waiting and preparing for this to happen....but now it will be only a couple of days and we will be together....i am really thankful that i became a member of this site......just one more question on my mind and i hope someone will help me,my fiancee booked my flight in business class, is there any changes on tax that i will be paying?and i dont have a CFO sticker yet but they told me that there is a CFO in NAIA,do i need to wait for a long while just to get my CFO sticker??thanks in advance!!!!

RickyR
11th October 2011, 05:48
For the departure tax, unfortunately in business class it is a bit more expensive. you'll be paying 2,700 php

kallen
11th October 2011, 06:18
Me and my fiancee still cant believe that im finally flying to be with him,its been a long 3 years waiting and preparing for this to happen....but now it will be only a couple of days and we will be together....i am really thankful that i became a member of this site......just one more question on my mind and i hope someone will help me,my fiancee booked my flight in business class, is there any changes on tax that i will be paying?and i dont have a CFO sticker yet but they told me that there is a CFO in NAIA,do i need to wait for a long while just to get my CFO sticker??thanks in advance!!!!

have a safe journey toging:)...when i went to CFO the guy there told me that there's a CFO in NAIA but you have to phone them 3 days before your departure...

lastlid
11th October 2011, 09:00
Have a good flight. I am sure you will in business class! Nice one.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
11th October 2011, 10:00
For the departure tax, unfortunately in business class it is a bit more expensive. you'll be paying 2,700 php

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: more expense......

toging
11th October 2011, 10:03
thank you last lid,kallen and ricky for the response:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
11th October 2011, 10:09
Be sure to get the hubby to take you clothes shopping on arrival. The "heatwave" has gone. The colder weather hit my wife quite hard over the first few days. But the good news is that she is getting used to it.
So far we have bought her 2 pairs of boots, a pair of shoes, a pair of slippers (not flipflops), 2 jackets and a coat, a woolly hat, 2 pairs of pyjamas, 4 vests and 2 pairs of leggins! She seems to have settled into leggins quite well.

worthingmale
11th October 2011, 16:30
bring warms clothes it is freezing :icon_lol:

KeithD
11th October 2011, 16:54
bring warms clothes it is freezing :icon_lol:

I've got the door open, it's hot!!!

Terpe
11th October 2011, 20:33
If you believe the media the UK is facing an ice age pretty soon :rolleyes:

Terpe
11th October 2011, 20:33
If you believe the media the UK is facing an ice age pretty soon :rolleyes:

Where do they get their info ?:Cuckoo:

grahamw48
11th October 2011, 21:00
Blinkin soft Southerners. :icon_lol:

Just turn the central heating up to 30C and sit outside in your vest reading the newspaper while she does the housework. :hoovering::D

Safe journey young lady.

You can acclimatise yourself by sitting in the fridge for a few hours a day. :freezin:

Moy
11th October 2011, 21:21
bring some red horse:omg::icon_lol: to kept you warm:Cuckoo:

pat090909
11th October 2011, 21:36
safe journey and welcome to the uk :Wave:

sweetnote143
12th October 2011, 11:40
safe journey, toging! I must be excited coz finally you'll be together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

John_10
12th October 2011, 13:36
happy trip..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

des.allright
12th October 2011, 13:53
Have a pleasant journey toging! God Bless! :)

toging
14th October 2011, 11:33
thank you all for all your replies and wishes....im finally here in scotland with my man,very much happy and content to be on his arms again......everything doing fine,i think its just the weather that bother me a bit :D..at least the good thing is I DONT NEED TO SWEAT ALL THE TIME!:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
14th October 2011, 12:46
:cwm24: ... WOW ... Business Class ... well done, YOU, Grace! I've yet to sample "travelling in style". :olddude: ... don't know if I ever will now, at my age! :anerikke:

:) Anyway ... :welcomex: to the UK - to Scotland, in particular - I wish you and Jim Health & Happiness in the years ahead. Cheers! :Beer:

lastlid
14th October 2011, 13:05
Good news. You evidently made it through UK immigration ok etc etc:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

I spent 5 years in Aberdeen until february this year. And spent many years working from Aberdeen. So I know Scotland quite well.

GraceAdam
14th October 2011, 13:58
hello ate toging..

WOW, COngratulations..

:) WOW it will be a MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR you both! xx

Sim11UK
14th October 2011, 20:43
thank you all for all your replies and wishes....im finally here in scotland with my man,very much happy and content to be on his arms again......everything doing fine,i think its just the weather that bother me a bit :D..at least the good thing is I DONT NEED TO SWEAT ALL THE TIME!:icon_lol:

Hey toging that's great news, my wife has been here exactly a month today, so I sort of know how you'll both be feeling. She's settling in fine, obviously misses home, her family, cats etc. but is phoning home regularly...She's even acclimatizing said it was "too mainit" (too hot) earlier.
We're both really enjoying it, life is good.

Anyway just enjoy the adventure, I'm sure you'll both be fine. :)

Rosie1958
14th October 2011, 21:30
Welcome to the UK Toging! :Wave: I hope that you are able to settle in your new life quickly and wish you and your fiancee the very best of luck and happiness :heartshape1::Jump:

toging
18th October 2011, 06:46
thank you guys for a warm welcome!!! unfortunately after 4 days got a FLU AND COLD.....:36_1_26[1]:

grahamw48
18th October 2011, 10:15
Sorry to hear that.

It will probably be nothing to do with our climate though.

You will most likely have caught the germs on the plane....where the air is re-circulated amongst 100's of people around you for 18 hours or more. :cwm3:

Terpe
18th October 2011, 16:16
thank you guys for a warm welcome!!! unfortunately after 4 days got a FLU AND COLD.....:36_1_26[1]:

Oh dear, that's not nice.
Best thing you can do is wrap up warm stay in bed and rest and drink plenty of fluids.
I would suggest regular glasses of hot mulled spicy wine :D

Not to forget regular doses of kissperin and yakapsule :D