PDA

View Full Version : birt.cert. for family visa application

jane2009
19th October 2011, 16:56
Hello there!
just asking again! do i need to submit a copy of my birth cert. for my sister family visa application?

many thanks;);)

Terpe
19th October 2011, 18:10
Hello there!
just asking again! do i need to submit a copy of my birth cert. for my sister family visa application?

many thanks;);)

Hi Jane, I'm sure you've noticed that there are no stated formal UKBA requirements for family visa.
I have experience of 3 recent approved and granted family visit visa's and can say that for each one both my wife and myself supplied photocopies of our birth certificates. It just adds evidence of the family relationship.

We also always send copies of our passport photo pages, original bank statements and pay slips showing evidence of sufficient funds for the visit duration.
Ah, don't forget your invitation/support letter.

Good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Should be OK for family visit

jane2009
19th October 2011, 21:18
Hi Sir Terpe! thank you very much for all your help! These are all the rquirements I have here now! Payslip, bank statement, P60,invitation letter, copy of my ILR and passport my husband passport,copy of birth cert....
I have a question again Sir, Me and my husband dont have much in our different account but i have 3k cash savings I save this for 3 years. Every month when i get paid. but the only problem its cash...Is it gonna be a problem to put it in my account? Im sorry for this stupid question.

And also my sister she got permanent job back in the philippines, have 100,000 in her account and have a land title. Would you think its enough? thank u so much again...

jane2009
20th October 2011, 13:45
;)

Terpe
20th October 2011, 15:03
Hi Sir Terpe! thank you very much for all your help! These are all the rquirements I have here now! Payslip, bank statement, P60,invitation letter, copy of my ILR and passport my husband passport,copy of birth cert....
I have a question again Sir, Me and my husband dont have much in our different account but i have 3k cash savings I save this for 3 years. Every month when i get paid. but the only problem its cash...Is it gonna be a problem to put it in my account? Im sorry for this stupid question.

And also my sister she got permanent job back in the philippines, have 100,000 in her account and have a land title. Would you think its enough? thank u so much again...

Hmmm, the cash issue is a tricky one.
If you deposit the cash in bank account the ECO may find reasons for suspicion. If it's not in a bank then there is no evidence it either exists or is yours.

When were you hoping that your sister will make the application? If it's going to be in a month or two then chances are it will probably be OK.

The ECO will consider the 'complete picture'. He will consider your sister's funding capability as well as her reasons to return home before the expiry of any granted visa.
It's not just about funding, but P100k is a good amount and having land title also will be in her favour.

jane2009
20th October 2011, 20:30
Thank you Sir! She will be applying by january and i will put my money in the bank next month! Do you think it will be fine! One reason she is coming because me and my son can not go home for 3-4 years from now! My son had an accident last year he got a very bad burns and not allowed to travel in hot places due to his new skin from skin draft...My son keep asking to us if his auntie( my sister) can come and visit us in his birthday!

Many thanks again Sir

Terpe
20th October 2011, 20:56
Thank you Sir! She will be applying by january and i will put my money in the bank next month! Do you think it will be fine! One reason she is coming because me and my son can not go home for 3-4 years from now! My son had an accident last year he got a very bad burns and not allowed to travel in hot places due to his new skin from skin draft...My son keep asking to us if his auntie( my sister) can come and visit us in his birthday!

Many thanks again Sir

That sounds a great plan. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope the trip works out fine.
Our daughter visited us here for a few months but just went back. We're still feeling down and a bit sad. We miss her so much.
She enjoyed a really wonderful time here.