PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa Documents Submitted Monday.

sim&lil
20th October 2011, 14:11
We finally submitted Lilibeths spouse visa documents on Monday. Now we are sitting here in Cabanatuan City with fingers and toes firmly crossed. There is some serious stress going on in our house. Lilibeth keeps reading everyones stories and trying to compare them with ours, anyone have any de-stressing remedies? We have not posted too much on the forum,but this forum has been an absolute god-send for us. Everyones experiences and advice has helped us greatly and we want to say a big thank you to all of you who have posted in the various threads.

Terpe
20th October 2011, 14:52
I wish you all good luck with the application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not much to offer in the way of avoiding stress. well, never found anything yet.
As you've probably realised all cases/applications are different. I'm sure if you followed the requirements everthing will be OK. :)

sim&lil
20th October 2011, 14:58
Thank you for the kind words.

Terpe
20th October 2011, 15:09
I've spent quite a bit of time in Cabanatuan City over the years.
We have friends living in and around Guimba and have some rice fields there too.

Thank goodness for the expressway. Before that was opened it was a really long long drive from Manila.

sim&lil
20th October 2011, 15:16
Agree about the journey from Manila, if we go along the ordinary highway it takes about 3 hours, if we go SeTex and then Nlex it takes about 2 hours and much more comfatable journey.

toging
20th October 2011, 15:26
goodluck with your application sim&lil.....every one of us had been in that situation,its really stressing and really does ur head...but at the end of the day u can only hope and be positive...again gudluck!!

sim&lil
20th October 2011, 16:12
Thank you. Anyone who has shares in Phillip Morris is doing very well out of us right now.

stevie c
20th October 2011, 16:26
hi sim & lil i know exactly what you are both going through there are nerveous times for the both of you but very happt times ahead of you both good luck hope you have a very happy outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sim&lil
22nd October 2011, 14:41
thanks guys:)

John_10
24th October 2011, 14:54
goodluck sim&lil for your visa app....always think positive & you can get a good result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ConfusedMe
24th October 2011, 14:57
Good luck in your application sim&lil :)

sim&lil
24th October 2011, 15:22
Thank you for the kind thoughts guys.

lastlid
24th October 2011, 15:31
There is some serious stress going on in our house. Lilibeth keeps reading everyones stories and trying to compare them with ours, anyone have any de-stressing remidies?

Same for us. I kept on thinking of all the weak points in our application. And my wife was totally pessimistic anyway. I tried to get around it by pretending it would be approved and my wife wanted to do the opposite. We had 2 weeks of that. So I understand what you are thinking. But do take great comfort in the fact that the success rate is very high. And you will enjoy the relief and pleasure when it is approved.........

tone
24th October 2011, 15:36
I wish you luck too - dont think there is anything to be stressed about though :cwm24:!
I think as long as you know what you have submitted is true and accurate and you have enough evidence of a relationship its just a case of waiting. For me it was the waiting that stressed me out not the stress of will we or wont we get the visa, so think positive and think about the good stuff youre gonna do when you have that visa! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tone

sim&lil
25th October 2011, 09:23
The biggest problem is that Lilibeth and myself are so bad at waiting. If my hair wasn't already grey i think it would be now.:icon_lol:.

CAT
25th October 2011, 18:14
Goodluck Sim&Lil :Jump:

sim&lil
26th October 2011, 04:21
thanks Cat... :)

haileylovely
26th October 2011, 05:13
:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Goodluck sim&lil:Hellooo::Hellooo:

sim&lil
26th October 2011, 10:55
Waiting and waiting, so frustrating.

sim&lil
1st November 2011, 07:06
2 weeks and no news, now two public holidays in a row. The stress is doing us in.

elvie89
11th November 2011, 11:37
wow i wish luck for both of you..ive been turn down..so sad..but hope thing will go right in the end..

elvie89
11th November 2011, 11:38
It will be there soon..finger crossed so be patient..i got mine for 3 weeks but it was refused anyways as they said not the end of the day..

lastlid
11th November 2011, 12:43
2 weeks and no news, now two public holidays in a row. The stress is doing us in.
Ours took two full weeks when many were only taking 2 or 3 days. No idea why. Like I said, it was very nerve-racking.

Do remember that they do quote longer and often have been longer in the past.

Arthur Little
11th November 2011, 13:08
The biggest problem is that Lilibeth and myself are so bad at waiting.

I recognise the feelings of helplessness and frustration :23_111_9[1]: only too WELL ...

Arthur Little
11th November 2011, 13:23
... that was just two or three years ago - when the processing period was routinely 3 months on average! :doh

Arthur Little
11th November 2011, 13:32
Phew ... mercifully, things have improved dramatically since then! ;)

Arthur Little
11th November 2011, 14:00
So ... chins up folks - based on this [apparently] new improved service - you shouldn't have too much longer to sweat it out. :NoNo:

sim&lil
12th November 2011, 11:22
hello eveyone thanks . but I still cant help myself not to get worried about it . As I apply visit Visa last year 2010 it only took 5 days I got my visa. I am so stress now about this application co'z it takes 3 weeks now I haven't got any news yet. waiting is killing me.
:bigcry: