PDA

View Full Version : Great Holiday

Jamesey
30th October 2011, 19:16
We have just got back from our 3 week holiday in The Philippines and it was fantastic!

El Nido was a real highlight. Once you get there, it's an amazing place, with crystal clear water, beautiful scenery and lovely beaches.

I'd never been to Baguio before and I was impressed! The climate was very pleasant and the city has plenty of sites and things to do. We were there on a Saturday night and I can verify that Baguio rocks! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We also spent time with family in Isabela and Manila, doing lots of fun stuff. I'm always amazed by the great hospitality. We ate so well over the last 3 week! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Overall, hotels, flights, transport etc. were fine. The only exception was Seair, who cancelled are flight to El Nido and didn't even inform us! They got us on a flight the next day, but I'll never fly with them again.

On the way home, we stopped off in Kuala Lumpur and did a quick tour of the city. I was very impressed! Lots of nice old buildings, clean streets, good infrastructure, friendly people, etc.

Now all I've got to look forward to is the British winter.... :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

stevewool
30th October 2011, 19:19
aint life great all you have been doing i will be doing in just over 8 weeks time, yippi:xxgrinning--00xx3:, ups welcome back

ConfusedMe
30th October 2011, 19:33
That's nice... I kinda miss Philippine weather...

Englishman2010
31st October 2011, 05:55
Welcome back Jamesey:icon_lol: Sounds like you had a wonderful time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
31st October 2011, 07:52
Good to hear you had an enjoyable trip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm not in the least jealous or envious. :cwm3:

Where's my passport ? :Erm:

mjwoz
31st October 2011, 09:11
hmm... wow good that u had a wonderful holiday and im looking forward to have my holiday too in the philippines this time with my daughter. :)