PDA

View Full Version : Is my FLR M application successful?

ConfusedMe
30th October 2011, 19:27
So happy to be back.. Missed being in the forum...

My update: Got all my documents back from Home Office yesterday. Passports, photos, letters, supporting documents and etc...

I was nervous I didn't see any stamp in the passport and I remember that FLR M is in a form of an ID Card... I got a letter from them together with the letter and it states like this:

Dear Mrs. ______

I am returning the enclosed passports and documents........ A Biometric Residence Permit will be sent to you under separate cover......You should receive your permit within 7 working days. However, if you do not receive the permit within 10 working days of the date of this letter, pls call______

Pls note that on the delivery the courier will require proof of identity and a signature to confirm the receipt of the package....

Yours, sincerely
______

And together with this letter is an attached information letter regarding Biometrics and ILR....

The top of it says

These notes are for information purposes only and do not convey the Grant of Leave

Just worried here... Did I get it? How will I know if I am granted the visa or not? Thanks...

Bluebirdjones
31st October 2011, 06:04
Yes, you're successful.

The biometrics card is ONLY issued to succesful applicants.

Congrats

ynwa
31st October 2011, 09:20
hi confuseme, when did you submit your application? xx

ConfusedMe
31st October 2011, 11:56
Hi BluebirdJOnes... Finally got my Permit this morning... Didn't expect I could get it that quick... Next step... Job hunting... hehehe

ConfusedMe
31st October 2011, 11:57
hi confuseme, when did you submit your application? xx

Hi ynwa! I applied by post last September 30 :)

Bluebirdjones
31st October 2011, 12:13
Now apply for your National Insurance number.

ConfusedMe
31st October 2011, 12:14
Yep yep... I will def do that...