PDA

View Full Version : Wsop 2011

gWaPito
5th November 2011, 21:05
Just want to remind you all...Nov 5 heralds the day before the main event...final table time....we have our own Ben Holden is there, be it short stacked....lets hope his good luck continues :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th November 2011, 22:55
I like watching the poker, although prefer playing it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
5th November 2011, 23:04
I like watching the poker, although prefer playing it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Me too...except when my made ace high flush hands are being overtaken by full houses 3's full of 4's on the turn and river....how sick is that.

They say we have all the same amount of luck over a life....if that's correct one must presume these evergreen poker stars must have awful bad luck outside the game

KeithD
5th November 2011, 23:29
I hate getting done by some muppet who kept on playing with 72o :yikes: ..... I seen someone do that to Phil Helmuth once... boy did he throw a wobbler :laugher:

gWaPito
6th November 2011, 00:46
He's excitable I grant you that....i remember him playin a cash game with a school teacher as the loose cannon on a short table of 6....again, the teach was holding cards he should of mucked given the size of bets....low and behold teach hit his 2% card on 5th st...Phil blew his top...he never lets you down does he...for tv, he's good value :icon_lol:

gWaPito
8th November 2011, 02:50
Unfortunately Sam got himself knocked off the table first.....he still picked up $ 782.115 for coming 9th . Not bad for a very young non pro....there's hope for all of us :D

You got to admit, the Americans put on a good show..they sure love there poker.