PDA

View Full Version : Life in the UK test

scottishbride
7th November 2011, 17:28
Hi guys!

I am due to apply my ILR this month, I arrived here 18 DEcember 2009. I took my life in the UK test last year, 2010. I am just wondering if the homeoffice haven't had any changes? And my pass notification letter is still valid.

Thank you..

Mel

Moy
7th November 2011, 17:31
the incharge told me when i took the test and pass that:rolleyes::D after 3 months to when you pass your test the Home Office will have your result saving to there system..but also make sure you kept your copy that says you pass the said test:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th November 2011, 18:04
Hi guys!

I am due to apply my ILR this month, I arrived here 18 DEcember 2009. I took my life in the UK test last year, 2010. I am just wondering if the homeoffice haven't had any changes? And my pass notification letter is still valid.

Thank you..

Mel

There is no expiry to your Life in UK pass notification letter. So don't worry about that.
Moy is correct also, but..........................be sure to submit the original.

Best wishes for your ILR approval. It's almost sure to be granted. It'll be a nice xmas gift :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your immigration journey is almost complete. Just another couple of simple steps more.

Arthur Little
7th November 2011, 18:29
Hi, Melissa ... in echoing the replies of the two earlier respondents, I'd ALSO like to take this opportunity of wishing you all the very best with your imminent ILR application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
7th November 2011, 20:31
the incharge told me when i took the test and pass that:rolleyes::D after 3 months to when you pass your test the Home Office will have your result saving to there system..but also make sure you kept your copy that says you pass the said test:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Moy! I still have my notification letter. Kept it safely!:)

Moy
7th November 2011, 20:36
goodluck scottishbride..am sure youll soon your ILR very soon indeed:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and ill pm you for some advice when you get yours..:):D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
7th November 2011, 20:42
There is no expiry to your Life in UK pass notification letter. So don't worry about that.
Moy is correct also, but..........................be sure to submit the original.

Best wishes for your ILR approval. It's almost sure to be granted. It'll be a nice xmas gift :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your immigration journey is almost complete. Just another couple of simple steps more.

Hello Terpe!

Thanks for the reply, I really want to confirm it as I don't want any troubles during my application and I don't want to lose my fee £1,350. I am going to use the PEO in GLasgow. Anyway, I hope my application will went well. I manage to get all the documents required so far, 6 documents under our both names (spreading two years.) Do I need to give them or provide them more documents?
Many thanks.
Mel

Terpe
7th November 2011, 20:45
Hello Terpe!

Thanks for the reply, I really want to confirm it as I don't want any troubles during my application and I don't want to lose my fee £1,350. I am going to use the PEO in GLasgow. Anyway, I hope my application will went well. I manage to get all the documents required so far, 6 documents under our both names (spreading two years.) Do I need to give them or provide them more documents?
Many thanks.
Mel

Mel,
Just give what is asked for. If you have more spread over the 2 years then submit those, it can do no harm

As long as you provide what is needed you'll get ILR

scottishbride
7th November 2011, 20:48
Hi, Melissa ... in echoing the replies of the two earlier respondents, I'd ALSO like to take this opportunity of wishing you all the very best with your imminent ILR application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello Arthur!

How are you and Ate? I hope you are both well. Thank you! :)I hope my application will went well.

Mel :)

scottishbride
7th November 2011, 20:52
Mel,
Just give what is asked for. If you have more spread over the 2 years then submit those, it can do no harm

As long as you provide what is needed you'll get ILR

Many Thanks.. I guess, I will submit it as well. The more the merrier... :)

scottishbride
7th November 2011, 20:53
goodluck scottishbride..am sure youll soon your ILR very soon indeed:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and ill pm you for some advice when you get yours..:):D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sure.. Anytime. :):):)

Arthur Little
7th November 2011, 21:08
Hello Arthur!

How are you and Ate?

I hope you are both well.

We're doing grand ... :thankyou: for asking.

Thank you! :)I hope my application will went well.

Mel :)

:) It WILL, Mel ... Myrna used the Glasgow PEO last February and found the staff very accommodating and helpful; for instance, we happend to arrive there about an hour and a half before the time given, and they shifted the appointment forward to save us having to wait around.

scottishbride
8th November 2011, 10:36
We're doing grand ... :thankyou: for asking.

:) It WILL, Mel ... Myrna used the Glasgow PEO last February and found the staff very accommodating and helpful; for instance, we happend to arrive there about an hour and a half before the time given, and they shifted the appointment forward to save us having to wait around.

That's good:)! I hope my experience will be the same as yours Arthur. By the way, Did you ever blacken the sort code and account number from your Bank Satements? I think it is safe here. I remembered when I applied for Spouse visa, we needed to Blacken the sort code and Account numbers for security purposes.

Thanks..

Mel

Arthur Little
8th November 2011, 14:41
Did you ever blacken the sort code and account number from your Bank Satements? I think it is safe here. I remembered when I applied for Spouse visa, we needed to Blacken the sort code and Account numbers for security purposes.

Thanks..

Mel

No ... I can't seem to remember having to blacken-out the Sort Codes/Account Numbers from our Bank Statements, Mel; :NoNo: besides, your papers will be given back to you as soon as staff have checked them over. Good Luck, again.