PDA

View Full Version : My favorite chef eats Balut!!

sars_notd_virus
8th November 2011, 21:52
...Gordon Ramsey tried balut in Cambodia !!! I love him more now :D:Rasp:

..''It actually taste better than it looks ''

qgiuBXT9LK4

Terpe
8th November 2011, 21:58
What a great clip :xxgrinning--00xx3:
F*****g marvelous. :rolleyes:

Not sure about the aphrodisiac qualities though.
One time ate 10 of them, only 4 worked :D

Can't eat there again now.

Englishman2010
8th November 2011, 22:00
Yes it does taste better than it looks...but I've tried it once, that will do for me

Englishman2010
8th November 2011, 22:01
Not sure about the aphrodisiac qualities though.
One time ate 10 of them, only 4 worked :D

Lucky you :laugher:

Moy
8th November 2011, 22:34
balut...penoy kayo dyannnnnn with suka....yummyyyyyyyyyyy:laugher:

John_10
8th November 2011, 23:39
thats nasty..... I would be puking I was asked to try twice when I was over in the Phills.... Thank Goodness I said no:D

somebody
9th November 2011, 00:11
hehe poor guy :D One of the top British TV chef's I am sure I recall is married to a pinay???:Erm:

mickcant
9th November 2011, 09:36
I said no too, I think I would have been sick if I had tried:yikes:

A bad egg on breaking them open will put me off for months:Cuckoo:
Mick.:olddude:

raynaputi
9th November 2011, 10:17
nice video Mari! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I like balut but I really don't like eating the dead chick/duck..:NoNo:

worthingmale
9th November 2011, 11:27
I have eaten it, just the once and never agin but was being filmed by 12 filipinos at the time hahahahaha :D

bruce
9th November 2011, 11:31
:omg::icon_lol: i remember i grabbed the whole basket of balut and asked my husband to try it! haha i included that for our pictures to lodge on monday!! lolz my husbands face is kawawa...he didnt like it very much:laugher:

Jamesey
9th November 2011, 22:17
hehe poor guy :D One of the top British TV chef's I am sure I recall is married to a pinay???:Erm:

Yes, it's Jason Atherton.

I don't like Gordon Ramsay though. He's a total a*sehole, always shouting, swearing and demeaning people. I much prefer Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Jamie Oliver! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
9th November 2011, 22:36
nice video Mari! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I like balut but I really don't like eating the dead chick/duck..:NoNo:

Are you meant to eat it all? I ate everything except the shell..... the yolk, the chick and the hard white bit at the bottom, but I was told I was only meant to eat the yolk:Erm:

After eating balut I went for a Chowking on E.Mabini/Del Pilar in Ermita, as bad as the balut was, it was nicer than the Chowking meal

sars_notd_virus
10th November 2011, 11:03
Yes, it's Jason Atherton.

I don't like Gordon Ramsay though. He's a total a*sehole

Oh he might be an a*sehole .....but he is a rich and famous a*sehole....and you like Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Jamie Oliver???? :cwm24:

...each to their own!! :rolleyes:

lastlid
10th November 2011, 11:23
:vomit-smiley-011::vomit-smiley-011:

My wifes relatives suggested these on our wedding day. But i just couldnt face the idea of eating them.......