PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone I need your help about visa online application. :/

GraceAdam
9th November 2011, 07:51
Hello everyone. I really need your help, I started putting info for my online visa form but im confused with these following questions:

where is your sponsor now:
In the UK

you stated that your sponsor is in the UK. please provide the following details.

-when did they first arrive?
> dd mm yyyy (what is that date meant? what will i write?)

-sponsors permission to live in the UK.
> what will i write in the box? sorry i really don't know :(

-when did they get this permission?
> dd mm yyyy ( i don't have idea what to write)

please help me guys.. thank you sooo much.. xxx

Terpe
9th November 2011, 10:29
Hello everyone. I really need your help, I started putting info for my online visa form but im confused with these following questions:

where is your sponsor now:
In the UK

you stated that your sponsor is in the UK. please provide the following details.

-when did they first arrive?
> dd mm yyyy (what is that date meant? what will i write?)

-sponsors permission to live in the UK.
> what will i write in the box? sorry i really don't know :(

-when did they get this permission?
> dd mm yyyy ( i don't have idea what to write)

please help me guys.. thank you sooo much.. xxx

8.2.8 Where is your sponsor now?
Please tell us where your spouse/partner is at the moment e.g.
with you, in another country.

8.2.9 If your sponsor is in the UK when did they first arrive?
In DD/MM/YYYY format. If your sponsor has been a British Citizen
since they were born please enter their date of birth here. If your
sponsor acquired British Citizenship after their birth please enter
the date they became a British Citizen here.

8.2.10 Sponsor’s permission to live in the UK.
Please provide supporting evidence of this by supplying a copy
of their bio data page from their passport (the page with their
photograph) and their visa (if they have one) or other permission
to be in the UK.

8.2.11 When did they get this permission?

Hope this helps.

bruce
9th November 2011, 11:38
:xxgrinning--00xx3: goodluck with your application GraceAdam!:Wave::Wave: Nivea and Bruce

GraceAdam
9th November 2011, 13:54

to be in the UK.

Hope this helps.

Hi Terpe,

VERY USEFUL INDEED.. :D thank you loads Terpe! and now i can resume my online application!..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GraceAdam
9th November 2011, 13:59
:xxgrinning--00xx3: goodluck with your application GraceAdam!:Wave::Wave: Nivea and Bruce

Hello Bruce and Nivea,

Thank you so much, I can't wait to get everything done.. :)

Take care always..
:Wave: xx

Gracey Bladon
9th November 2011, 14:34
Good luck Girl ! Just be positive xxx

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 07:14
good luck girl ! Just be positive xxx

thank you ate gracey :)

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 07:31

to be in the UK.

Hope this helps.

Hi Terpe,

huhuhu I'm here again asking for your opinion about my problem (everyone are open to give me the answer on what to do, if u have idea.. thank you :)

I'm done answering the visa form online and when I'm about to print it off. I noticed something in the information

here it goes.. (In my about me - Part 1)

1 Given Name (as shown in your passport)
I put there my name

2. Family Name - i put there family name
3 Other Names (including any names you are known by and/or any other names that you are been known by) - I put NO to that part..

but when I'm done everything.. My applicant name is MARY GRACE ALIA NO COMEROS.. huhuhuh the NO was included..I didn't know that I should leave it blank.. :(

My question is-

-Am i allowed to make another online form?
-If yes- is it okay? I am afraid because i don't want my reference number will be doubled or something.
- or will they accept it? and ignore the NO? because in all my information like passport, birth certificate don't have NO on it..

I really want to sort this one out because on the 15th of Nov.. gonna submit my application..

your help is much appreciated.. :)
thank you sooooooooo much xxx

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 07:38
hi grace ,,u can fill thr as your palayaw name ,,like gracy,,

bruce
10th November 2011, 07:47
Hello Bruce and Nivea,

Thank you so much, I can't wait to get everything done.. :)

Take care always..
:Wave: xx
:D:Dno worries ! God Bless us! I will be goin there monday!! yikes please pray also for our applications...spouse visa and child settlement! :omg::cwm24::Rasp: nervous happy and cant sleep
:Hellooo::Hellooo: nivea&bruce

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 10:17
hi grace ,,u can fill thr as your palayaw name ,,like gracy,,

hello haileylovely,

so it is ok that I will make another online form? hmmmm

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 10:20
awww sure, I'll pray for you.. :) I'll be goin' there on Tuesday.. so hope everything will be okay :) Think positive :D:Jump:

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 10:25
Yes as long you cancel your first application,,,,and you can also use the NO too as your palayaw,,it wont refuse your application anyway just bcoz of the palayaw NO,

Anyway GOODLUCK and TRUST GOD..

lastlid
10th November 2011, 10:33
Is palayaw a sort of nickname? Cos my wife put both her full name and her nickname on the form.

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 10:35
yes

lastlid
10th November 2011, 11:16
Yes. We put her nickname on the form as all her email and YM names etc had her nickname in them. There was no reference to her formal name in her YM or Skype ID so we put her nickname on the form as it appears in her Skype and YM name.

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 11:26
Yes as long you cancel your first application,,,,and you can also use the NO too as your palayaw,,it wont refuse your application anyway just bcoz of the palayaw NO,

Anyway GOODLUCK and TRUST GOD..

thank you so much Hailey.. so, if that's the case, I will not make another Visa form because everything was fine except that NO thing.. yes, you're right my palayaw it could me NO..hehe I'm at peace right now :)

thank you so much ..:Jump:

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 11:28
hi no,,hehehe,,just relax and i know you will ,,,

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 13:05
hi no,,hehehe,,just relax and i know you will ,,,

Aww you're so cute Hailey, :D hehe

I hope you are good :) Thanks a lot! ;) xx

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 14:47
Grace actually I cant sleep well :NEW5: these past few days :doh

while waiting my flight:airline: on Dec. .:cwm24:

I want to enjoy Hong Kong b4 my flight,buts its cold outside

:36_1_26[1]:

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 15:44
Grace actually I cant sleep well :NEW5: these past few days :doh

while waiting my flight:airline: on Dec. .:cwm24:

I want to enjoy Hong Kong b4 my flight,buts its cold outside

:36_1_26[1]:

hmm excited much? hehe I'm happy for you.. I just saw you're from Davao..hehe naa koy relatives dinha :p anyways.. how many weeks after u got the decision? if deny ba or refuse?..im nervous.. uugghhhh..

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 15:53
hi no jejje,,it only took me 1day ,,,i submit my application here oct 20 thusrday then the VAC told me that they're going to forward in Manila Oct 21 Friday then i got an email form Manila Visa Hub monday Oct 24,,I know you will,,

TRUST GOD and He will do the rest,,
Goodluck,,yes excited na kaayo ko na dili na katulog hehehe

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 16:01
hi no jejje,,it only took me 1day ,,,i submit my application here oct 20 thusrday then the VAC told me that they're going to forward in Manila Oct 21 Friday then i got an email form Manila Visa Hub monday Oct 24,,I know you will,,

TRUST GOD and He will do the rest,,
Goodluck,,yes excited na kaayo ko na dili na katulog hehehe

heheh YES??? hehe awww yahaya ahh hehe I wish mine will be as fast as yours too ate :) Ginoo lang jud kahibaw sa tanan, we did our best! so yes God will do the rest! :)

when man ka sa December mo larga? :D

haileylovely
10th November 2011, 16:11
I will peekaboo you on my arrival,,weeeee,,,

Anyway,,as long you arrange everything all the details and the reason why is it like this like that ,naahhh,,,I know you will,,dont forget to Peekaboo me if you get the message.

YOUR VISA WILL BE DESPATCHED SHORTLY,,then thats it,,,Goodluck

GraceAdam
11th November 2011, 03:25
I will peekaboo you on my arrival,,weeeee,,,

Anyway,,as long you arrange everything all the details and the reason why is it like this like that ,naahhh,,,I know you will,,dont forget to Peekaboo me if you get the message.

YOUR VISA WILL BE DESPATCHED SHORTLY,,then thats it,,,Goodluck

awwww thank you ate! :) Have a safe trip and God bless youall through out your journey :)

wahhhhh ate, please help (I hope others will give me their knowledge about my problem)..thank you

someone told me just this week that I need to get a CENOMAR (Certificate of no marriage) in filling a fiancee visa.. and I didn't go at the NSO last Tuesday until Thursday for some reason (completing my documents), and my father told me that it will be like 2 hours of waiting and after then I can get the certificate.. I am just so confident that I will get it after 2 hours but when I went there at the NSO today (Friday) after I payed, the lady told me that I will get the certificate on the 18th of November.

and I told her, awww I thought it's like 2 hours of waiting? and she said, yes for the Birth Certificate but the CENOMAR it has 5 working days.. OMGGGG.. My problem is my appointment date is on the 15th of Nov and I have my ticket already..

so obviously, I can't bring the CENOMAR together with all the documents. when I go to Manila..

my question is: is it really mandatory/required to bring the CENOMAR for filing fiancee visa? I know that is it one of the proofs for them to know that I'm single but are they going to deny me because of that??

anyways, all my documents are ready but except the Cenomar..

I hope someone can help me.. thank you sooooooooooo much.. God bless us xxx

haileylovely
11th November 2011, 03:41
Hi grace,,I married here in Hong Kong but they didnt ask a Cenomar from Philippines but before i submitted my application i ask my cenomar in Davao and it only took 1day ,,I ask my sister with my authorization letter with photocopy of my Passport,,to proved that I never been into marriage in Philippines,,I guess Its a relevant ,,but lets wait others advice maybe no or maybe yes,,

Sorry im not good in english writing hahha,,:doh

GoodLuck:Jump::Jump:

GraceAdam
11th November 2011, 04:13
Hi grace,,I married here in Hong Kong but they didnt ask a Cenomar from Philippines but before i submitted my application i ask my cenomar in Davao and it only took 1day ,,I ask my sister with my authorization letter with photocopy of my Passport,,to proved that I never been into marriage in Philippines,,I guess Its a relevant ,,but lets wait others advice maybe no or maybe yes,,

Sorry im not good in english writing hahha,,:doh

GoodLuck:Jump::Jump:

huhuh it will take 5 working days ate in Cebu.. wahhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno what to do.. I hope Cenomar will not matter.. :((

GraceAdam
11th November 2011, 07:04
Can I just include the receipt of the Cenomar on my documents and I will explain that it will be release on the 18th blah blah.. is it possible? :/

Thank u so much x

lastlid
11th November 2011, 08:15
awwww thank you ate! :) Have a safe trip and God bless youall through out your journey :)

wahhhhh ate, please help (I hope others will give me their knowledge about my problem)..thank you

someone told me just this week that I need to get a CENOMAR (Certificate of no marriage) in filling a fiancee visa.. and I didn't go at the NSO last Tuesday until Thursday for some reason (completing my documents), and my father told me that it will be like 2 hours of waiting and after then I can get the certificate.. I am just so confident that I will get it after 2 hours but when I went there at the NSO today (Friday) after I payed, the lady told me that I will get the certificate on the 18th of November.

and I told her, awww I thought it's like 2 hours of waiting? and she said, yes for the Birth Certificate but the CENOMAR it has 5 working days.. OMGGGG.. My problem is my appointment date is on the 15th of Nov and I have my ticket already..

so obviously, I can't bring the CENOMAR together with all the documents. when I go to Manila..

my question is: is it really mandatory/required to bring the CENOMAR for filing fiancee visa? I know that is it one of the proofs for them to know that I'm single but are they going to deny me because of that??

anyways, all my documents are ready but except the Cenomar..

I hope someone can help me.. thank you sooooooooooo much.. God bless us xxx

My wife got her CENOMAR through the post through NSO. Took just a few days.

GraceAdam
11th November 2011, 08:20
My wife got her CENOMAR through the post through NSO. Took just a few days.

thanks lastlid,

I know it's all my fault because i went there in a rush.. errr i really don't know it will be 5 working days.. huhuh..

I don't have choice but to attach the receipt of the Cenomar and i will just put a note about it..because If I will try to change my flight date, it cause me P 4,960 so expensive.. :(.. wish me luck lastlid.. :)

febmary
11th November 2011, 09:08
Goodluck Grace. Hope it will work for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:.
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
11th November 2011, 16:40
Yes. Good luck.

We applied for a Spouse Visa so I dont really know anything about the Fiancee Visa and the Cenomar requirement for that, if any.

ConfusedMe
12th November 2011, 22:46
Good luck Grasya! Ma okay ra na imo application... MAgkita ta ngari puhon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GraceAdam
14th November 2011, 03:05
Hi ate DOnnah.. :)

salamat! :)

GraceAdam
14th November 2011, 03:09
Dear Ms. Grace,

Greetings from UK VAC!

The CENOMAR is not a mandatory requirement which means that your application will still be accepted even without this document. Your application will be assessed based on its merits and immigration rules.

Aww thank you Lord.. :) God bless to me and others who will lodge their application!

haileylovely
14th November 2011, 04:43
Goodluck Grace,,keep smiling ,,I know you will,,,Goodluck,,