PDA

View Full Version : visa refused sigh!!!!

elvie89
10th November 2011, 03:04
well i finally got the result yesterday....its my saddest moment right now...They actually refused me...what do i have to do next??If i cant go with him this time..i don't know what would happened to me.sigh!!help me everyone...ive been crying all night but i guess thats life ups and down like they said everything happend for a reason and i hope there would be a light ahead.its not really the end of the day but this trip is very important for us,we know ourselves we are genuine but we cant control them though..so all advice and suggestion would very much appreciated...

sexiimulditah
10th November 2011, 03:19
dont worry...u can apply again...dont give up...why or what is the reason why u got refused???sorry to hear that but i think the best thing to do is aply again since u cant do anything about ur refused visa app..;)

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 03:41
well i finally got the result yesterday....its my saddest moment right now... They actually refused me ...what do i have to do next??If i cant go with him this time..i don't know what would happened to me.sigh!!help me everyone...ive been crying all night but i guess thats life ups and down like they said everything happend for a reason and i hope there would be a light ahead.its not really the end of the day but this trip is very important for us,we know ourselves we are genuine but we cant control them though..so all advice and suggestion would very much appreciated...

Aww ... :sorry-2: to read that ... and to think I've not long finished replying to your earlier thread, wishing you luck!

Hmm :rolleyes: ... your best bet - once you've recovered from the initial disappointment - would be to log into the UK Border Agency website for information relating to Settlement Visas applicable to 'Same Sex Partners'. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

elvie89
10th November 2011, 03:56
Thank you sexiimuldita for that...and also to you arthur little..i dont have any idea if my partner considering same sex settlement..but will see what we can do about it..well life must go on..

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 13:21
hi Elvie,

I'm sorry to hear that! may I know what kind of Visa did you apply for? Fiancee Visa?
everything happens for a reason, just be strong.. :) cheer up girly :)

elvie89
10th November 2011, 13:29
Hi grace
It was actually a visit visa for 2 months.

elvie89
10th November 2011, 13:30
Hello Guys
can you help me please how to become a full member here im still newbie i would like to become a full member but i have no idea what i need to do to become a member..Thanks in advance

pocahontas
10th November 2011, 13:31
Sorry to hear that...just keep going...you are not the only one who got refusal result... When you recover and feel a bit better just apply again and everything will be fine..cheer up..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GraceAdam
10th November 2011, 13:44
Hello Guys
can you help me please how to become a full member here im still newbie i would like to become a full member but i have no idea what i need to do to become a member..Thanks in advance

I think all you have to do is to post more, then eventually you will be a member! :)

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 14:22
I think all you have to do is to post more, then eventually you will be a member! :)

Yup ... that's right ... 15 posts is all it takes. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

elvie89
10th November 2011, 14:33
Thanks everyone:xxgrinning--00xx3: