PDA

View Full Version : want to become a full member here

elvie89
10th November 2011, 13:41
can anyone help me how to become a full member here im still a newbie..what should i need to do?
Thanks

grahamw48
10th November 2011, 13:44
Write some more posts ? :Erm:

imagine
10th November 2011, 13:58
you need to write your own posts in order to gain that

RickyR
10th November 2011, 14:05
The more that you put into a forum, the more that you get out of it. You need to put in the effort with the forum, contributing to develop your status within it.

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 14:40
Simply notch up 15 posts ... as I've indicated in your second thread; the status underneath your user-name will THEN automatically switch to 'Member'. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
10th November 2011, 14:45
Simply notch up 15 posts ... as I've indicated in your second thread; the status underneath your name will THEN automatically switch to 'Member'. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi arthur hope your well,,, may i ask for someone else as i cant remember , does this also apply to being able to send pm,,, and is recieving a pm the same ?

elvie89
10th November 2011, 14:46
i just donated the sum of i think 400+ php or more..would that help me become a full member here???

imagine
10th November 2011, 14:48
i just donated the sum of i think 400+ php or more..would that help me become a full member here???

is that bribery :icon_lol:

Steve.r
10th November 2011, 14:48
If you have something to say about someone's post or something interesting to add or some helpful information post it up. We then get to know your character and we can interact with you. As Ricky says, the more you put in, the more you get out.

BUT.. dont go flooding the forum with yes/no/I agree/I disagree answers to get your status up please. :doh :)

How about adding a pic/avatar in your profile. It is nice to see what people look like :)

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 15:21
hi arthur hope your well,,, may i ask for someone else as i cant remember , does this also apply to being able to send pm,,, and is recieving a pm the same ?

Hi, Stewart ... I'm fine, thanks. Hope you are too, mate. :)

Interacting with others via Private Messaging, is a facility open to all who've attained 'Respected' status and above.

sweetnote143
10th November 2011, 15:41
be nice to the mods and to boss Keith....:icon_lol:

just what everybody said here, post some topics or comment some posts or add some info that would help some members.....another thing, stay longer than you wanted in this forum, you'll get to know more of the members here and we're a friendly lot....anyways, let me welcome you too to the friendly forum. :Wave:

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 15:56
we're a friendly lot....

... :iagree:

elvie89
10th November 2011, 15:57
Thank you everyone..I am now a member yepeyyyyyyy hehehe

elvie89
10th November 2011, 15:59
Just uploaded a pic of mine for you see..hehehehe

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 16:08
Simply notch up 15 posts ...

... but of course, why stop at that figure ... :anerikke: ... when you can continue to engage in the fellowship we enjoy here!

sweetnote143
10th November 2011, 16:29
quite right :xxgrinning--00xx3: when I came across this site I was also looking for info about visa and at that time I was dating, though online :icon_lol:, someone who was living already in UK. But we broke up. I may no longer have any reason to be in this forum but I stayed because I love it here. It's like I finally found a place where I want to stay as long as I wanted to, even for a lifetime....it's like that for me

grahamw48
10th November 2011, 16:38
I just hate missing anything. :cwm3:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2973/computertoilet.jpg

Englishman2010
10th November 2011, 20:00
Thank you everyone..I am now a member yepeyyyyyyy hehehe
Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
10th November 2011, 20:30
Wish i was a member I cant access my notifications either. I cant access my inbox.

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 20:43
I just hate missing anything. :cwm3:

NO chance, Graham :NoNo: ... and that's a "FAX" :yeahthat:

raynaputi
10th November 2011, 20:48
Wish i was a member I cant access my notifications either. I cant access my inbox.

errr...:Erm: you're already a member as it says under your name...maybe you just need to change your notifications settings...click the "Settings" on upper right corner of the page and check..

Arthur Little
10th November 2011, 20:53

:rolleyes: "Commodious", too :) ... ideal for OTHER wee "jobs". ;)

andy222
10th November 2011, 21:18
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thats the message I get Keith. I dont think its anything to do with the settings.

Arthur Little
11th November 2011, 02:11
quite right :xxgrinning--00xx3: when I came across this site I was also looking for info about visa and at that time I was dating, though online :icon_lol:, someone who was living already in UK. But we broke up. I may no longer have any reason to be in this forum but I stayed because I love it here. It's like I finally found a place where I want to stay as long as I wanted to, even for a lifetime....it's like that for me

:) It's truly heartwarming to come across a post like this one of yours, Yasmine :Jump: ... it reassures us we're doing even MORE than simply serving a useful purpose as a forum. :thankyou:

sweetnote143
11th November 2011, 02:56
Thanks, Arthur :) this site and FB are my mainstay :icon_lol: and thank you all for making me a part of this forum, for making me a respected member :thankyou:

KeithD
11th November 2011, 09:13
BUT.. dont go flooding the forum with yes/no/I agree/I disagree answers to get your status up please. :doh :))

I'd better prune the 20,000 of them out of my posts then :D

KeithD
11th November 2011, 09:17
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thats the message I get Keith. I dont think its anything to do with the settings.

You need POSTS+REP as the promotion to the next level is automatic and the same for everyone. You may have a high post count, but you have low REP. Post a useful new thread that helps others and grovel at the end ;)

Steve.r
11th November 2011, 09:36
I'd better prune the 20,000 of them out of my posts then :D
I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
11th November 2011, 09:43
I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:action-smiley-081::xxaction-smiley-047 :D

worthingmale
11th November 2011, 11:21
just stay around and help people on the forum

andy222
11th November 2011, 19:30
I will give advice when I can and when I know its sound advice. Until then I will continue to learn from the experienced guys on here. Is that a crime Win?

grahamw48
11th November 2011, 19:32
I think you've been a good member...for what it's worth. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

How an idiot like me gets promoted lord only knows. :laugher:

andy222
11th November 2011, 20:21
Thanks for that Graham. Your one of the great helps to me.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ynwa
11th November 2011, 21:52
anyone can help me please? why i cannot post new thread? Am i banned or something in this website :( I did nothing wrong though