PDA

View Full Version : The Best ang Pasko ng Pinoy!!

sars_notd_virus
12th November 2011, 13:11
Its wonderful to see such an Ad like this promoting the bestest of Pinoy Christmas!!

OMG i suddenly missed the noche buena/christmas eve in pinas!! this will be another year that i'll be sat on the pc during their noche buenas and make me feel am home again hahaha, waaaaaaa!!!

twnZvyLwcJo

raynaputi
12th November 2011, 13:22
I'm gonna miss celebrating Christmas in the Philippines this year :bigcry:

sars_notd_virus
12th November 2011, 13:24
I'm gonna miss celbrating Christmas in the Philippines this year :bigcry:

and me,..hopefully next year we can celebrate christmas in Pinas :)

elvie89
12th November 2011, 15:23
well,it would be one of my saddest xmas i think, my mahal will be back to Uk soon and leaved me here after was being refused with my visa..sigh..anyways spending with the family during this xmas season its the best feeling you could ever had,specially in nuche buena..lots of foods hehe

joebloggs
12th November 2011, 15:44
I'm gonna miss celebrating Christmas in the Philippines this year :bigcry:

it might be your first white xmas Rayna :rolleyes:

i hope it snows enough i get a couple of days off work :icon_sorry:

raynaputi
12th November 2011, 15:59
it might be your first white xmas Rayna :rolleyes:

oh i'm waiting for it...hahahaha :icon_lol:

ConfusedMe
12th November 2011, 23:02
I am going to miss Pinas Xmas... This year I will celebrate it here in UK.. Something new to look forward to. My first ever white christmas :)

aryM
14th November 2011, 13:21
Same here, this will be my first christmas outside Pinas :( partly sad cos I miss my family back in Pinas specially in christmas, but I'm happy as well cos this will be our (hubby and kids) first christmas together. In order for me not to miss Pinas too much this christmas, my hubby decided that we'll celebrate Filipino Christmas :) so we have decorated our house quite early like Filipinos do,. some think its wierd when they saw our house but we don't care. Me and my kids are very excited to our first ever white christmas :) Happy Christmas everyone!

purple
14th November 2011, 16:19
That's alright girls..you are with your beloved to spend pasko with.
Me and hubby with new baby are going to Cebu to spend Christmas/New Year with family.. and Sinulog!!! :Jump::Jump::Jump:

mjwoz
15th November 2011, 11:01
same here. im gonna miss the christmas and noche buena in pinas as this is my second christmas here BUT this time together with our 6 months baby...:)