PDA

View Full Version : settlement visas lodged in

bruce
15th November 2011, 09:59
:Hellooo::Hellooo:
We have lodged in our applications yesterday for me as a spouse and my son as child dependant
We used the VIP premium service,for me it was worth it cos even my sister was allowed to go in cos of our heavy folders!
now we feel very nervous and cant wait for the decision,and hoping to succeed..

Please pray for our applications! thanks for helping us here in this forum:Wave::Wave: --nivea and bruce

Terpe
15th November 2011, 10:25
Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here's wishing you a speedy and positive result :)

mjwoz
15th November 2011, 10:45
good luck:)

andy222
15th November 2011, 11:20
All the best.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
15th November 2011, 13:37
Good luck to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

elvie89
15th November 2011, 13:48
wow,Good luck hope all goes well,Please let us know what would be the result..we pray for you..

Arthur Little
15th November 2011, 15:04
Nivea ... I'd like to take this opportunity of wishing you all the very best with your respective applications. God speed! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bruce
15th November 2011, 15:47
:)thank you so much everyone : i will post and let u know whatever happens to our applications :D:D

CAT
15th November 2011, 18:57
Goodluck!!! Nivea & Bruce!!!:Jump:

ConfusedMe
15th November 2011, 21:13
Wish you all the luck for the application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

msmaganda
16th November 2011, 01:53
Good luck! Godbless

jap
29th November 2011, 09:44
can you also help me because me and my sis are both minors and we applied last october 20,2011 how long it can take to process because we might not have our christmas vacations with our parents :( can anyone help us to give some update thank you so much for all the replies...thanks.if someone who reply my message thanks...Xd:hubbahubba:

bruce
2nd December 2011, 07:34
can you also help me because me and my sis are both minors and we applied last october 20,2011 how long it can take to process because we might not have our christmas vacations with our parents :( can anyone help us to give some update thank you so much for all the replies...thanks.if someone who reply my message thanks...Xd:hubbahubba:
hi japs :yikes: u applied october 20???
we are also waiting for the decisions and im afraid it is really their peak season right now,i know how u feel..what did u apply for anyway??
u can check the uk visa processing times here-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/processing-times/?langname=UK%20English#resultTableAnchor

and they also have said on that site i put above is: f we have taken more than 3 weeks (for non-settlement visas) or 3 months (for settlement visas) to process your application, and we have not published a news story to explain the delay, you can email the VFS call centre, who will forward your email to us for reply. You can find their contact details on the VFS Global in the Philippines website.

lol so all we can do is pray really and hope we cud be with our love ones on christmas day! goodluck with ur application too.. --nivea and bruce:Wave::Wave:

lykayu01
2nd December 2011, 14:28
:Hellooo::Hellooo:
We have lodged in our applications yesterday for me as a spouse and my son as child dependant
We used the VIP premium service,for me it was worth it cos even my sister was allowed to go in cos of our heavy folders!
now we feel very nervous and cant wait for the decision,and hoping to succeed..

Please pray for our applications! thanks for helping us here in this forum:Wave::Wave: --nivea and bruce

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: