PDA

View Full Version : Urgent PLEASE READ!! where would i address the managers cheq and bank certificate?

northend27
15th November 2011, 17:56
im going to bank tomorrow and applying for managers cheq and bank certificate. i dont know where would i address it..

alanp
15th November 2011, 18:12
what is the cheque for? a bit more info would help us answer your question

northend27
15th November 2011, 18:30
payment for visa...

alanp
15th November 2011, 18:45
Paying your visa application fee

You can pay your visa application fee in any of the following ways:
By cash only over the counter at the Union Bank Pasong Tamo Branch. You will need to bring a photocopy of your passport data page when you pay the fee. The bank receipt will only be valid for 10 working days from the date of payment and you must submit your visa application within this time.

The bank's address is:
Union Bank
Ground Floor
Kingswood Arcade Vito Cruz Ext. corner Pasong Tamo,
Makati City
By cash only over the counter at any other branch of the Union Bank. There is a service charge of Php 150.00 per visa application. You will need to bring a photocopy of your passport data page when you pay the fee. The bank receipt will only be valid for 10 working days from the date of payment and you must submit your visa application within this time.
By manager's cheque obtained from any bank registered in the Philippines. Cheques should be made payable to the 'British Embassy'. Only managers' cheques with the correct fee and payable to 'British Embassy' will be accepted. There is a bank charge when you purchase a manager's cheque which varies from bank to bank. You should ensure that you obtain a receipt.

The visa application fee payment cannot be paid at the visa application centre. We will not refund your fee if your application is unsuccessful.