PDA

View Full Version : What can I give you this Christmas???

sars_notd_virus
17th November 2011, 17:44
Done some of my Christmas Shopping today for the kids, the LBC balikbayan box has been received in the Philippines for families christmas gifts but the Big boy (husband) has no christmas pressie yet!!

he loves gadgets but he got loads of it already, he loves jelly babies and its £2 in morrissons today lol,...

what will you give your hunnie,mahal,baby ,lablab this christmas??? your ideas are welcome thanks:):holiday08:

Englishman2010
17th November 2011, 18:16
an all expenses paid 2 week trip exploring Vietnam:icon_lol:

grahamw48
17th November 2011, 18:39
Nowt.

Yer married ! :laugher:

Dedworth
17th November 2011, 18:41
If you buy todays Daily Mirror theres a £5 off £30 spend in Aldi which I'll be using for Xmas pop.

The rest of the paper can be ripped into 6" squares to hang off a nail in the outside kharzi

pocahontas
17th November 2011, 19:02
:Hellooo: hm..im always excited and a gift lover... but since things change i hardly find to give what will pleased him at the same time please me..hehe..but ok i know and still believe the thoughts it counts..right now im thinking to get him a descent pair of men's lounge set in M&S and a personalize christmas card in moonpig which i am member since last year! and for the rest like friends, and family hmm..would like to look around..havent start my christmas shopping though..:Erm: i need money first..:icon_lol::NoNo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
17th November 2011, 19:39
well we have desided to buy each other gifts when we are in hong kong , me thinks a ring for emma but who knows what i will buy:)

Moy
17th November 2011, 22:57
what will you give your hunnie,mahal,baby ,lablab this christmas??? your ideas

Christmas Condoms:laugher::yikes::D
Instead of candy or (yawn!) socks, spice up his stocking this Christmas with some holiday-themed condoms:cwm24::hubbahubba: that are made to look like lollipops:laugher:
or:cwm24::yikes::icon_lol:
You!:laugher::omg:
Forgive us for stating the obvious, but what man doesn’t fantasize about his girlfriend all wrapped up in a sexy red bow? Meet him at the door on Christmas Eve wearing a pair of heels and a Santa hat, and you will have given him the best gift imaginable.:D:Cuckoo:

Steve.r
17th November 2011, 23:10
Christmas Condoms:laugher::yikes::D
Instead of candy or (yawn!) socks, spice up his stocking this Christmas with some holiday-themed condoms:cwm24::hubbahubba: that are made to look like lollipops:laugher:
or:cwm24::yikes::icon_lol:

You really want to be :Sex: with a christmas tree shaped condom ? :yikes:

grahamw48
17th November 2011, 23:17
Mo, I'm soooo embarrassed by that ! :omg:

Moy
17th November 2011, 23:46
Mo, I'm soooo embarrassed by that ! :omg:
:laugher: dont be graham no offence meant ive just find that website lolz..not my idea ha ha:yikes::action-smiley-081:

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/812442/sexy-christmas-gifts-for-men:Cuckoo::D

Moy
17th November 2011, 23:47
You really want to be :Sex: with a christmas tree shaped condom ? :yikes:
not me.lolz:D this website is:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:Rasp:
http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/812442/sexy-christmas-gifts-for-men:Sex::laugher:

grahamw48
18th November 2011, 01:31
:laugher: dont be graham no offence meant ive just find that website lolz..not my idea ha ha:yikes::action-smiley-081:

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/812442/sexy-christmas-gifts-for-men:Cuckoo::D

Well, I mean it's been such a long time since I erm well.....you know ;) Moy, I had to look up in the dictionary what you were talkng about. :cwm3:

Moy
18th November 2011, 19:08
:icon_lol: