PDA

View Full Version : Goodluck to me!

northend27
18th November 2011, 03:53
i have submitted all my requiremnts a while ago. hoping for an approved visa.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

start of sleepless night.

GraceAdam
18th November 2011, 04:17
wahhhh same here.. and it's been my 3 days of waiting today.. the waiting is killing us.. I hope it will be approve! :)

GraceAdam
18th November 2011, 04:18
God bless you! :) what visa application did you submitted? Fiancee visa or spousal? :)

Blesslady
18th November 2011, 04:30
goodluck to both of you!wish you get visa soon.

GraceAdam
18th November 2011, 04:36
Thank you BlessLady! :)

Blesslady
18th November 2011, 04:42
Your welcome graceadam!by the way, what visa are you applying fiancee or spousal?mine was not yet done..do you have ym?i get hard using forum but i am learning slowly hehe!just kidding:)

MissAna
18th November 2011, 06:50
i also submitted my application only 4 days ago and it feels like eternity already. i am so anxious :bigcry:
been praying a lot....i really hope it will be approved. :bigcry: :bigcry:

GraceAdam
18th November 2011, 07:36
Your welcome graceadam!by the way, what visa are you applying fiancee or spousal?mine was not yet done..do you have ym?i get hard using forum but i am learning slowly hehe!just kidding:)

mine is fiancee visa blesslady :) yes I have but i rarely use it hehe I'm more on facebook :p if you want you can add me :) grace_comeros89@yahoo.com

GraceAdam
18th November 2011, 07:40
i also submitted my application only 4 days ago and it feels like eternity already. i am so anxious :bigcry:
been praying a lot....i really hope it will be approved. :bigcry: :bigcry:

Hi MissAna..

I have a friend and she submitted her application for fiancee visa last Nov 8 and she got a text message and email from the VFS saying:

Your visa application is being processed at the British Embassy. All applications are assessed individually which may result in varied processing times. This is currently our peak season hence applications can take longer to process.

wahhhhhh so we need to be patient to wait! God bless us! :)

toging
18th November 2011, 09:11
gudluck to all the applicants!!!stay positive:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blesslady
18th November 2011, 09:31
Thanks Toging..:) and grace adam.its nice to be here..

lastlid
18th November 2011, 11:03
Ours took 2 weeks......I have to admit it was a worrying time with sleepless nights.....so sympathy allround.....

Terpe
18th November 2011, 11:29
i have submitted all my requiremnts a while ago. hoping for an approved visa.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

start of sleepless night.

Here's wishing you good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Which visa did you apply for?

mjwoz
18th November 2011, 11:40
goodluck to all of u!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
be patient thats all I can say and most KEEP on PRAYING:)

northend27
18th November 2011, 13:03
i applied for family visit visa. im just only 20yrs old. so no fiance or spouse. :doh

for thosewho are still waiting. divert your attention to other stuff. anxiety will kill usss.

northend27
18th November 2011, 13:07
One thing , when i submitted my requirements the VFS officer who assisted me, put a stomp on my requirements "Fast Track". what does it mean??

Terpe
18th November 2011, 13:37
i applied for family visit visa. im just only 20yrs old. so no fiance or spouse. :doh

for thosewho are still waiting. divert your attention to other stuff. anxiety will kill usss.

Just for your information:-
Following a Supreme Court judgement immigration rules have been laid in parliament to reinstate a minimum age of 18 for a spouse, civil partner, fiancé(e), proposed civil partner, unmarried partner or same-sex partner, and his/her sponsor to qualify for entry clearance, leave to enter, leave to remain or variation of leave on the basis of the applicant's relationship.

Changes to the Immigration Rules have been laid in Parliament on 7 November 2011 and come into effect on 28 November 2011.

Terpe
18th November 2011, 13:39

Ah, you are visiting a family member then. Sorry I thought you were visiting your B/F

Usually for family visits the chances are much better than General Visit (tourist).

northend27
18th November 2011, 13:49
yes i hope the chances are high. :)

the officer put a stomp on my req. named "FastTrack" does it mean my application would be prioritize??

sweetnote143
18th November 2011, 14:10
Goodluck and God bless to you and as well to you Grace.....stay positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
18th November 2011, 14:34
Hi MissAna..

I have a friend and she submitted her application for fiancee visa last Nov 8 and she got a text message and email from the VFS saying:

Your visa application is being processed at the British Embassy. All applications are assessed individually which may result in varied processing times. This is currently our peak season hence applications can take longer to process.

wahhhhhh so we need to be patient to wait! God bless us! :)

hello. :Wave: thank you for the info. yes you're right we need to wait. i am hopeful for a positive result to all our visa application . :)

Josieyam65
18th November 2011, 14:34
Goodluck to all who submitted their applications. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wish you luck and God bless...:)

Terpe
18th November 2011, 16:27
yes i hope the chances are high. :)

the officer put a stomp on my req. named "FastTrack" does it mean my application would be prioritize??

Yes, usually it means prioritise and relax certain checks.
Although with all the UKBA revelations here about relaxation of checks that may not apply.
Anyway in short it means be quick :D

northend27
18th November 2011, 16:35
what do you mean relax certain checks??:doh

i thought my application is a good one and thinking that i have 80% chance of approve.

LeoLady
18th November 2011, 17:02
Good Luck to all..

malchard888
18th November 2011, 20:37
I dont want to make u feel even more anxious but my fiancee visa was issued this week and it took a month so believe me i know what u are going through but u just gotta be positive and be patient and yours maybe somewhat quickerto issue than ours.
Good luck
Malcolm

Arthur Little
18th November 2011, 22:35
Goodluck to all who submitted their applications. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wish you luck and God bless...:)

Good Luck to all..

... Hear, hear !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th November 2011, 00:06
what do you mean relax certain checks??:doh

Oh ... it's just that, lately, it was discovered that there'd been a certain amount of laxity on the part of Passport Control staff at a number of UK points of entry - leading, in turn, to an influx of unauthorised persons from abroad - hence the likelihood of tougher measures being introduced. Nothing for you to worry unecessarily about, however! :NoNo:

i thought my application is a good one and thinking that i have 80% chance of approve.

And no-one's doubting that it IS, :nono-1-1: ... nor should what has happened jeopardise your chances of success. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th November 2011, 01:16
Apologies for omitting to do so earlier... but I'd like to take this opportunity of extending a somewhat belated :welcomex: to the forum. It's my belief that - with your faultless immigration record - there's every likelihood that your latest Family Visit Visa will soon be approved. :)

northend27
19th November 2011, 05:18
thankyou mr arthur. im glad that i found this forum. this forum helps me a lot , and all the members and admin are nice. cheers!

ConfusedMe
19th November 2011, 05:59
Good luck to all the girls applying for the visa!:)

northend27
19th November 2011, 08:32
how about the boys? no goodluck from you? hehe:doh

CAT
19th November 2011, 19:49
Goodluck to all who submitted their applications and Welcome newest member!!!:Hellooo:

northend27
21st November 2011, 05:22
Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

DOES IT MEAN APPROVED?

haileylovely
21st November 2011, 05:44
Yes..congratulations

jlags90
21st November 2011, 07:28
I am excited to experience those sleepless nights! Well, I had sleepless nights from September 25 till last week... I want the sleepless nights to continue...:doh

Terpe
21st November 2011, 10:10
...........DOES IT MEAN APPROVED?

Yes it does :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations and well done :Jump:

northend27
21st November 2011, 13:29
im still waiting for my passport.. wooooohhh..

Arthur Little
22nd November 2011, 01:00
DOES IT MEAN APPROVED?

:yeahthat: ... Congratulations in advance! :)

grahamw48
22nd November 2011, 01:36
Remember to put about 10 layers of clothes on before you get off the plane here. :icon_lol:

Well done ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

northend27
22nd November 2011, 06:32
Your processed visa application reference no. dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on .11/22/2011 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email..

ibdont think i can sleep til tomorrow.

northend27
23rd November 2011, 09:08
after all the sleepless night. ive finally made it. got my visa!

malchard888
23rd November 2011, 09:11
after all the sleepless night. ive finally made it. got my visa!

wonderful news northend guess u have to do the CFO thing next then its all systems go go go :)

northend27
5th December 2011, 14:00
finally im now here in london

lastlid
5th December 2011, 14:02
Sounds like two of you landed in London on the same day....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
5th December 2011, 14:04
Welcome to the UK. :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

malchard888
5th December 2011, 15:13
where in london northend ?

northend27
5th December 2011, 23:28
the weather is extremely cold. isnt it? im from chelsea. earls court specifically.

stevewool
5th December 2011, 23:30
the start of winter is here

grahamw48
5th December 2011, 23:42
Earls Court in Chelsea ? :D

I remember my first flat in London had a road sign outside that said ' Borough of South Kensington and Chelsea' on it.

Obviously I told my mates back up North that I lived in Chelsea. :icon_lol:

Bluebirdjones
6th December 2011, 09:58
Earls Court in Chelsea ?

.... like me Graham, when I first came to London I told my mates (and anyone that enquired) that I lived in West Hampstead.
Reality was that I lived in Kilburn !

Interesting area with numerous Irish pubs (and lock-ins), but some could get quite intimidating when "The Fields of Athenry" or "The Boys of the Old Brigade" blared out of the juke box, and a few heavy-set guys would bring a collection tin around "for the boys back home".

grahamw48
6th December 2011, 10:43
I also had a 'company flat' in Campden/Holloway Road area, with an Irish pub right across the street.

I can't even put in print what me and my housemates used to get up to after partying all night in that place. :cwm24: