PDA

View Full Version : A new member!

jastinewhine
21st November 2011, 15:35
:) Hello Everyone!

I am Warren, I just arrived here in the UK 4days ago. I am joining this community to hopefully make friends as of now I feel so alone, having no friends yet in the area. please notify me if there is any gatherings. would love to meet you all here and be friended. :):):)

cheers.

Arthur Little
21st November 2011, 15:48
Hello, Warren ... :welcomex: to both the UK - and to this friendly site - where members living in and around Yorkshire will, I'm sure, be more than happy to make themselves known to you.

LeoLady
21st November 2011, 16:05
welcome to the forum warren but it sad that i am far from you.. take care

Englishman2010
21st November 2011, 17:48
Hi Warren, welcome to the UK and the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Which part of the Philippines are you from, and what brought you to the UK:)

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 19:33
Welcome Warren. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Are you a man or a woman ? :D

andy222
21st November 2011, 20:06
Welcome Warren. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Are you a man or a woman ? :D

:laugher::laugher::laugher:. Sorry graham. I have never heard of a girl called warren.

jastinewhine
21st November 2011, 20:21
Hi Englishman, thanks for welcoming me.

I am from Butuan City in Mindanao, phils.
I am here in the UK to form a civil partnership.:)

jastinewhine
21st November 2011, 20:22
hehehe,,, im a male.

jastinewhine
21st November 2011, 20:26
Thanks Leolady... yes it 's shame we are far....

andy222
21st November 2011, 20:51

Wow I miss Gaisano. and woodstock. Welcome warren.

Terpe
21st November 2011, 21:23
Hi there Warren, you are very welcome here my friend. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Enjoy the times :rolleyes:

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 21:48
:laugher::laugher::laugher:. Sorry graham. I have never heard of a girl called warren.

Can't be too careful these days mate. :icon_lol:

ConfusedMe
21st November 2011, 22:52
Hi Hi warren!!! Welcome to the forum :Wave:

LeoLady
21st November 2011, 23:08

jastinewhine.. i come from butuan also.. i am glad that i meet you here.. when did you arrived here?

LeoLady
21st November 2011, 23:13
hahahaha my mistake to asked you about your arriving.. you'd be here 4 days ago.. hope we are near so at least we can go window shopping lol.. do you have facebook? i will add you.. take care..

sweetnote143
22nd November 2011, 01:53
welcome to the forum :Wave:

jastinewhine
22nd November 2011, 11:02
hahahaha my mistake to asked you about your arriving.. you'd be here 4 days ago.. hope we are near so at least we can go window shopping lol.. do you have facebook? i will add you.. take care..

hehehe... right your from bxu as well. i hope we are near really so we coulod go out sometimes... but i might come to scotland one day and we can meet. btw my facebook rofile is hidden so u can't search me can i have your fb email or name instead? i will add u. tc :)

jastinewhine
22nd November 2011, 11:06
@ andy222

thanks... r u from butuan as well?
same here i missed gaisano and woodstock already, i always go to that place....

jastinewhine
22nd November 2011, 11:07
@ terpe.... thanks your so nice:)

Marie
24th November 2011, 07:56
I am also new here and I want to post something but I dont know how....everytime I am posting it says there that I am restricted ...what does it mean?...any help

elvie89
24th November 2011, 15:46
So nice to know!! first of all i would like to welcome you in this forum im sure you can make a lot of nice friends here,FYI we have the same relationship i just applied for a tourist visa while ago but i was refused so now we are planning to form a civil partnership for an option, could you be kind enough to share how did you make it?,how did you start the application?.it would be very much help on us to start our application and it would be very much appreciated..Thank you so much in advance..

jastinewhine
25th November 2011, 11:45
So nice to know!! first of all i would like to welcome you in this forum im sure you can make a lot of nice friends here,FYI we have the same relationship i just applied for a tourist visa while ago but i was refused so now we are planning to form a civil partnership for an option, could you be kind enough to share how did you make it?,how did you start the application?.it would be very much help on us to start our application and it would be very much appreciated..Thank you so much in advance..

hi there Elvie
good to know you...
you haven't been in the uK before, do you?
tell me why you are refused with your tourist visa... what was the reason?
I think CP VISA is not an option yet for you... stick on to your tourist visa first... to be specific actually u should apply a visit visa, that is sponsored by your friend from here in the UK... that's what I did with my past 2 visit visa. that is still a tourist visa but is specified. hope this is of help to you.
:)

elvie89
25th November 2011, 13:03
hi there Elvie
good to know you...
you haven't been in the uK before, do you?
tell me why you are refused with your tourist visa... what was the reason?
I think CP VISA is not an option yet for you... stick on to your tourist visa first... to be specific actually u should apply a visit visa, that is sponsored by your friend from here in the UK... that's what I did with my past 2 visit visa. that is still a tourist visa but is specified. hope this is of help to you.
:)

We been together for three years i think that should be enough proof for our genuine relationship,anyway yes ive been refused with my tourist visa im a fresh graduate so no job yet,thats the reason i was refused, which ive explain in my application.so we are both planning to try the CP which i read in the site we have all of those qualification but we dont know how and when to start.

we still planning to try a tourist visa again but its kinda tricky thing.although all they need to me is to establish myself here as i am certainly not establish yet,we have some property here which its all in my name but being an unemployed will affect my visa application i think. thank you for your responds

andy222
25th November 2011, 14:31
@ andy222

thanks... r u from butuan as well?
same here i missed gaisano and woodstock already, i always go to that place....

No my wife is from there. I have not long got back from there.