PDA

View Full Version : Tracing illegal immigrants

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 21:40
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that, during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born almost three years ago in Appleby, right to the stall where she slept in the county of Cumbria ? And, they even tracked her calves to their individual stalls... but they are unable to locate 500,000 illegal immigrants wandering around our country.

:Erm: Maybe we should give each illegal immigrant a cow.

andy222
21st November 2011, 21:50
I dont see the point Graham. They only have to get rid of thier passports and the border agency let them off.

Dedworth
21st November 2011, 21:52
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that, during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born almost three years ago in Appleby, right to the stall where she slept in the county of Cumbria ? And, they even tracked her calves to their individual stalls... but they are unable to locate 500,000 illegal immigrants wandering around our country.

:Erm: Maybe we should give each illegal immigrant a cow.

See what I've just posted in the Rant section Graham - the UK Border Farce are reasonably adept at catching them but then they let them go :angry:

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 21:59
I dont see the point Graham. They only have to get rid of thier passports and the border agency let them off.

I would prefer they had a big plastic label pinned through their earhole ....then tied up in a stall until the shipping truck arrives. ;)

Dedworth
21st November 2011, 22:03
I would prefer they had a big plastic label pinned through their earhole ....then tied up in a stall until the shipping truck arrives. ;)

Tut tut Graham do you want to provide bumper pay days for Mrs Blair and the rest of the handwringing Human Rights leeching lawyers :D

Englishman2010
21st November 2011, 22:09
Tut tut Graham do you want to provide bumper pay days for Mrs Blair and the rest of the handwringing Human Rights leeching lawyers :D

Forget the tag through the ear then, and get the cattle prod on them when they start to climb the fences

Dedworth
21st November 2011, 22:25
I think I may have suggested on another thread that we should be applying the same punishment to illegals as Singapore does - a serious caning.

Maybe have an amnesty for a couple of months before it was introduced to allow Dover to cope with the outbound rush

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 22:28
:xxaction-smiley-047 :laugher:

Terpe
21st November 2011, 22:32
Illegal 'clandestines' are a lot more difficult to track, than domestic beasts, especially when you catch them a couple of times already and still let them free.
There are no free domestic beasts, no no, there are some very strong laws against that :D

Arthur Little
22nd November 2011, 01:50
ODE TO MODERN DAY BRITAIN

Hey, did~dle diddle ...

MPs on 'the fiddle',

U~K Bo~order Farce :BlueTeamEnforcer:

Il~legals laughed :signs136: to see such fun

As the Govern~ment fell on its a:censored:se !

Dedworth
22nd November 2011, 16:35
Arthur - I'll nominate you for Poet Laureate. It's a Govt appointment so it will probably fall of deaf ears :D