PDA

View Full Version : going to the phils over xmas and new year

stevewool
23rd November 2011, 09:26
to me there seems to be many people going bakc home, or going on holiday to the phils, i know of a few and are trying to meet up with them while over there, seems easy to meet over 7000 miles away then to meet up here it seems:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, anyway whos going , when and to where and if possible is there going to be time to meet, nothing big just a hi and coffee if we are in the same area, we are in manila jan3rd till 8th then off to lagipsi till the 15th then back to manila till the 27th but i am sure we will be flying out or bus to other places, anyway hope you all have a great time what or where every you are and it dont rain too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
23rd November 2011, 09:49
Have a great time Steve and Emma:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm going away too, but won't be in Ph this time, instead I'm really looking forward to my Vietnamese train adventure from the end of Dec:D

grahamw48
23rd November 2011, 18:54
I'll be going after Xmas now, because it's not a good time for my ladylove.

As far as making contact with other members goes...when out there, probably easiest is to log on to the forum and exchange your Phils mobile numbers/landline no. using PM or if you have it, their email. :)

Ako Si Jamie
23rd November 2011, 21:10
I should be going either January or February, north & south of Manila - Maria's location of San Fernando in Pampanga & possibly Puerto Galera. Might see you there Steve! :Jump:

ConfusedMe
24th November 2011, 01:31
Just a perfect time to escape the cold... Have a great time Steve! :)

sweetnote143
24th November 2011, 02:22
Have a great time, Steve and Emma! I'm sure she misses her family :Wave:

sim&lil
24th November 2011, 07:56
Hopefully me and the missus will be headed in the opposite direction.

elvie89
24th November 2011, 15:37
Hopefully me and the missus will be headed in the opposite direction.

lol so am i..it would be nice to experience the cold finally for me and for your wife!

grahamw48
24th November 2011, 16:49
Actually I think this must have been the warmest autumn I can ever remember....but that could soon change. :freezin:

stevewool
24th November 2011, 20:57
2 right the weather here is so warm still , no heating on yet so next year the bills will be even higher in price:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terpe
24th November 2011, 21:11
2 right the weather here is so warm still , no heating on yet so next year the bills will be even higher in price:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ah-ha, a like minded soul.
Our heating is not yet on either. he he he

But Carina sometimes puts a warm fleecy blanket around her.
I told her don't worry if it gets colder I'll buy another fleecy blanket :icon_lol::icon_lol:

My old dad is already wearing thermal vests, thick shirts and very very thick jumpers he he he.

Plenty saved this year to make up for last year.

This will help our next visit to Centre Parcs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
24th November 2011, 21:35
No point in coming to your house to get warm then. :cwm3:

Englishman2010
24th November 2011, 22:46
Ah-ha, a like minded soul.
Our heating is not yet on either. he he he

Blimey, mines been on since the start of September:omg: Actually I did turn it off at the start of Oct when we had 30+ degree days.

Something I've noticed as I've got older and also as I've lost some weight is that I really feel the cold now

Terpe
24th November 2011, 22:51
Blimey, mines been on since the start of September:omg: Actually I did turn it off at the start of Oct when we had 30+ degree days.

Something I've noticed as I've got older and also as I've lost some weight is that I really feel the cold now

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
25th November 2011, 09:16
if Ems is siting in shorts and teeshirt well the heating is not on, put socks on em and a thick jumperover your top and long leggings that should warm you up gal:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, god i should more like my dad every day:icon_lol: