PDA

View Full Version : few days visit in new castle....

toging
23rd November 2011, 22:30
First time ive been away with my hubby for 5 weeks that ive been here,i was invited to visit my aunt in new castle for few days.....so i packed my suitcase and ride on a train from airdrie to edinburgh to new castle...we went for a night out and it was an amazing night for all of us...eventhough i am not drinking and they were drunk it still felt good....the next day she brought me to a chinese buffet restaurant which i am glad because i am almost familiar with the foods that they served...she even brought me to the chinese/asian food store and ive seen a lot of filipino food there and i bought as much as i can to bring home with me here in scotland..and i am really glad that even for a few days i was talking the same language and eating the same food that we both love to eat....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
23rd November 2011, 22:44
glad it all went well, just goes to show you dont need to have a drink to enjoy the time:)

ConfusedMe
24th November 2011, 01:27
So nice to hear that Toging... I love that feeling with the whole family is just there to help you and show you around...:)

sweetnote143
24th November 2011, 02:12
nice to hear that you had a great time, toging :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
24th November 2011, 05:57
Thats great, Newcastle is a really buzzing city and well worth a weekend visit.

lastlid
24th November 2011, 09:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice one. BTW you still have yourself down in the top right as engaged, Toging.

I took my wife for a 2 day trip to Liverpool just recently and she loved it.

toging
24th November 2011, 13:54
thanks guys...just really nice to see some other places of this GREAT country:xxgrinning--00xx3: