PDA

View Full Version : Newbie.., need help

itsmelala
24th November 2011, 10:46
Hey everyone, I am new here. I joined to try and find some friends in the area where im relocating. I am transferring in lowestoft, suffolk probably by january next year as I just got accepted to do my adaptation there. The problem is, I dont know anyone from there and Im having trouble finding a place to live. If anyone can help me or who knows someone from there, I'd be really grateful. Thanks a lot :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
24th November 2011, 14:51
Hey everyone, I am new here. I joined to try and find some friends in the area where im relocating. I am transferring in lowestoft, suffolk probably by january next year as I just got accepted to do my adaptation there. The problem is, I dont know anyone from there and Im having trouble finding a place to live. If anyone can help me or who knows someone from there, I'd be really grateful. Thanks a lot :icon_lol:

Hello, there ... and a warm :welcomex: to you. You mention relocating to Lowestoft in order to "do your adaption". Pardon me for asking ... but does this mean you're a student? :rolleyes: If so ... I'm sure some of our friendly members from the Suffolk Area will be able to provide you with appropriate help and guidance. :xxgrinning--00xx3: